- 11 hrs ago New Kia Sonet SUV Modified Tastefully In Bangalore: Here Are All The Customisations Made
- 13 hrs ago Eeve Xeniaa Long-Term Review (First Report): Initial Impressions On The Eco-Friendly City Commuter
- 14 hrs ago Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- 16 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- Sports Royal Challengers Bangalore bowled well, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Eoin Morgan
- Education MP Board 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared, Check MPBSE 12th Result Link
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 21 Highlights: Shehzad Deol Gets Eliminated, Toofani Seniors Exit The Show
- News INS Kavaratti: The silent submarine killer in the seas, to be commissioned into Navy today
- Finance Domestic Air Travel Picks Up Amid Festivities; Delhi-Mumbai Spot Fare Rs. 18,000
- Lifestyle Diabetes In Men: Early Signs And Symptoms To Look Out For
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefits With Prepaid Plans
Revolt Motors took to social media yesterday to announce the delivery of the first batch of their electric motorcycles in Delhi. The company delivered a large number of their electric motorcycles on the occasion of Dhanteras, including the RV300, RV400 and the RV400 Premium.
Delhi received the first batch of the electric motorcycle from the brand. Revolt also announced that the company might start deliveries in Pune sometime next month. The three electric bikes from Revolt are currently available only in these two cities. The company has received an extremely positive response for electric motorcycles in the Indian market.
Revolt recently announced that all three electric bikes have been sold out for 2019. They have now started accepting bookings for next year. The Revolt electric motorcycles are available in the form of monthly instalments, rather than a one-time upfront payment method.
The entry-level RV300 model is offered at Rs 2,999 per month; the RV 400 base is offered with an instalment of Rs 3,499 and the top-spec RV400 premium has an instalment amount of Rs 3,999. All these instalment amounts are for a 37 month period.
The RV300 and the RV400 premium models can also opt with a one-time payment scheme as well. The RV300 electric motorcycle costs Rs 84,000 while the top-spec model is offered at Rs 99,000. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
All three electric motorcycles come with a host of features. This includes LED headlamps, LED tail lights, fully-digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity and AI-enabled technology. The instrument cluster also comes with a 4G enabled e-sim for OTA software updates, live vehicle tracking, vehicle diagnostics, GPS navigation and others.
In terms of powertrain, the Revolt RV400 is powered by a 3kW electric motor with a 3.24kWh lithium-ion battery. The RV400 electric motorcycle offers a maximum range of 150km on a single charge. The three electric motorcycles also offer 3 riding modes, which in turn alter the range and top speed of the models accordingly.
In terms of charging, Revolt offers a range of charging options. This includes a plug-in charging port, swappable batteries, battery swapping points and home delivery of the batteries themselves — here are the details.
Thoughts On The Revolt Electric Bike Deliveries In India
Revolt has delivered its first batch of electric motorcycles in Delhi on the occasion of Dhanteras. The RV300 and RV400 are the country's first AI-enabled electric motorcycles to go on sale.
The Revolt motorcycles do not have any direct rivals in the segment, however, it might take on competition from the upcoming high-performance electric bike from the Bangalore-based Ultraviolette Automotive start-up.