- 12 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 13 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 15 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Revolt Cafe Racer electric motorcycle teased. Revolt Motors has confirmed its next product for the Indian market, which is expected to be a cafe-racer styled electric motorcycle for the Indian market.
The teaser for the new electric motorcycle was showcased at the launch event of the RV300 and the RV400 in the Indian market. The teaser of the cafe-racer electric motorcycle showcases rounded headlamps and clip-on handlebars.
It also features a sculpted fuel tank and other sharp lines offering a premium and muscular look to the upcoming electric motorcycle.
The headlamps and taillights on the new cafe-racer electric motorcycle will come with LED lighting. The teaser image also showcases the motorcycle positioned on the bolted-on sub-frame, with a single-piece seat with ribbed cushioning and a floating tail section.
Apart from the teaser, showcasing a glimpse of the design on the upcoming cafe-racer electric motorcycle, Revolt is yet to announce any official specifications on the upcoming offering.
Revolt Motors, an electric motorcycle startup has just launched two new products in the Indian market, with the RV300 and the RV400. The RV400 is the more premium and capable offering while the RV300 is a lower commuter product from Revolt Motors — here are its launch details.
The Revolt RV400 is powered by a 3.24kW lithium-ion battery mated to a 3kW electric motor. The motor produces 170Nm of peak torque, accelerating the bike to a top speed of 85km/h. The batteries offer a maximum range of 156km on a single charge.
We expect Revolt to feature the same powertrain onto the upcoming cafe-racer electric motorcycle as well. Although the power output, range and performance are likely to be improved significantly.
Revolt will officially start accepting bookings for the RV300 and the RV400 at its company dealerships in Delhi and Pune from tomorrow. Bookings for the two motorcycle can be done for an amount of Rs 1,000.
The two electric motorcycles are currently available only in Delhi and Pune, with the company looking to expand to other cities soon. Deliveries for the two motorcycles will start in the two cities from September.
Thoughts On The Revolt Electric Cafe Racer Bike In India
Revolt Motors showcases a blink-and-miss teaser of their upcoming cafe-racer style electric motorcycle for the Indian market. Although the upcoming cafe-racer motorcycle is currently in its initial stages, we can expect the brand to introduce the new cafe-racer electric motorcycle sometime by mid-2020.