- 21 hrs ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- Education Bhagat Singh Quotes: Top 11 Inspiring Quotes By Bhagat Singh
- Sports Twitter reacts to Tewatia blitz! Yuvi relieved that Tewatia missed one ball
- News Karnataka bandh today over farm bills; Measures taken to ensure normalcy, says govt
- Movies Jayam Ravi's Bhoomi To Go The Direct OTT Way?
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Transforms Herself Into A Barbie Doll Of 2099 And Creates Buzz With Her All-Purple Look
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Pune-based electric bike maker, Polarity has released a new teaser video. The new teaser video reveals that the top-of-the line bikes are capable of speeds up to 100kmph. Polarity will be launching six bikes in total on September 20th, 2019.
View this post on Instagram
Without much ado, we present to you the second teaser of 𝑷𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑩𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔! Six road-legal pedal-assisted #ElectricVehicles that are India’s first #PersonalMobilityVehicle! A technologically advanced, eco-friendly bike that brings you the best of both worlds. With a sleek frame, Bluetooth connectivity, GPS tracking and syncing with health and fitness apps - We bring to you a complete package that will enhance your solo riding experience! Our Executive and Sports Series will be unveiled on the 20th of September 2019. Stay tuned and watch this space for more information! . . . . #PolaritySmartBikes #RedefiningMobility #SmartBikes #PMV #ElectricIndia #EBike #EV #SmartMobility #PMV #PolarityTeaser #PolarityLaunch #technology #future #india #bikes #bikesofinstagram #riding #scooter #motorcycle #moped #mondaymotivation #video #teaser #trailer #production #movie #launch #brand
A post shared by Polarity Smart Bikes (@polaritysmartbikes) on Sep 16, 2019 at 1:41am PDT
The company has been developing these bikes since 2017. The upcoming range of bikes are categorized into two groups - Sport and Executive. The Sport line-up will include S1K, S2K, and S3K models. The Executive range will include E1K, E2K and E3K models in its line-up.
The S3k and E3K are top-of-the-line models which can achieve the teased top speed of 100kmph. The bikes can be pre-ordered after the launch, with a token amount of 1,001 rupees.
The Polarity electric bike range features a lithium-ion battery with a range a claimed range of 80km from a single charge. The bikes are also pedals assisted, so if the juice runs out, you can pedal your way through. Here is a modern take of the mopeds available back in the day. The bikes feature electric hub motors with powers ranging between 1 to 3 KW.
Polarity electric bikes are aimed at the last mile connectivity, travelling inside the city. There are chances of Polarity bikes being used by fleet aggregators at public hotspots across the city.
The suspension of the electric bike range features an upside-down unit on the front and a mono-shock suspension unit at the rear. It would also feature a single seat on the bikes.
The new teaser video also reveals other features of the bike. This includes an LED headlights, a front disc brakes, on-off-road tyres to handle rough Indian roads, and a fully digital instrument console which will be able to sync with health and fitness apps. Connectivity to fitness apps will come in handy when you use the bike through pedals.
Additional features include GPS for navigation, and Bluetooth connectivity to enable smartphone pairing for app connectivity. The company claims that their range of electric bikes are compact and can fit in elevators.
Off-road enthusiast can also take these bikes to play in the dirt and have a fun session, Polaris added. Mounted on a custom Polarity stand, it can be used as an exercise tool as well.
Thoughts About The Polaris Electric Bikes Teaser
Polaris are engaging the audience with regular updates on their social media handles. Using electric bikes for short commute in the city will help reduce the pollution in the city. If the bikes are priced rite, it is sure to attract some buyers.