- 59 min ago Toyota Will Not Update The Corolla Altis To BS-VI Norms — Suzuki To Miss Out On C-Segment Offering
- 1 hr ago Kochi To Get 15 Electric Vehicle Charging Station — Total Operational Capacity By End 2020
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki AGS: The Automatic Transmission For Every Indian
- 19 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Technology RJio leads wireless broadband market with 56% market share: ICRA
- Sports Harmanpreet Kaur wanted to take a break from international cricket following Mithali Raj row in T20 World Cup
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: The REAL Reason Why There Will Be No Commoners; Salman To Shoot The Show In Mumbai!
- Lifestyle Pangastritis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance Zydus Nutritions And Heinz India Merger Approved By NCLT
- News Killed in the nick of time: How gunning down Zakir Musa, destroyed an Al-Qaeda dream in India
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Alloy wheels for the Royal Enfield Classic and Thunderbird range of motorcycles have been put on sale by the company. Royal Enfield has announced on its website that the alloy wheels for the Royal Enfield Classic and Thunderbird brands are now available at a price of Rs 10,000 rupees. The price is just for the two alloy wheels and does not include tyres, taxes and fitting charges.
Royal Enfield's motorcycles have always been the most-favoured when it comes to customisation. People have done all sorts of modifications on Royal Enfield motorcycles which includes design changes, bobber-style seats, handlebars of different sizes and designs, etc.
But the first step taken on all these customised motorcycles would always be the addition of alloy wheels to the motorcycles as they usually come equipped with spoked wheels. As a result of this customisation trend, there are now several types of alloy wheels being sold by various sellers for most Royal Enfield models.
These wheels that one would buy online would sometimes have defects, and as a result of these defects some motorcycles malfunctioned and some more even met with accidents. Now, Royal Enfield has decided to put an end to this menace by launching RE-branded alloy wheels.
The company is confident about the quality of these wheels and as a result is also offering a warranty of two years on them. The cast alloy rims are 9-spoke units with silver diamond-finish accents on the outer parts of each spoke. The stock tyres and brakes are a direct fit on the new alloy wheels.
The added advantage with this is that the Royal Enfield Classic and Thunderbird range can now ride on tubeless tyres.
The wheels are compatible with the Classic 350, Classic 500, Thunderbird 350 and Thunderbird 500 models. The Thunderbird 350X and 500X already come fitted with alloy wheels. The front wheel measure 19 inches in diameter while the one at the rear measures 18 inches.
Thoughts On Royal Enfield Launches New Alloy Wheels For Classic & Thunderbird Range
Royal Enfield's motorcycles have always been good-looking. There's no arguing about the fact that alloy wheels make modern motorcycles look better. It is not just better-looking but is also stronger and more reliable as alloy wheels can be shod with tubeless tyres. Royal Enfield has therefore made its existing motorcycles better by allowing customers to choose the alloy wheels.