- 12 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 13 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 14 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
TVS Motor has launched an updated version of their Jupiter Grande scooter in the Indian market. The new TVS Jupiter Grande now comes with smartphone connectivity features and is priced at Rs 59,990, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new TVS Jupiter Grande is Rs 6,900 costlier than the standard variant. The new feature, called the ‘SmartX Connect' technology has been carried forward from their popular 125cc offering, the NTorq 125.
The new SmartX Connect feature syncs with the rider's IOS or Android smartphones, offering additional functionalities as well. This includes showcasing alerts for call, text, over-speeding and trip details as well. The digital-analogue instrument cluster also comes with a trip meter, odometer readings, fuel levels and other telltale lights.
Other features on the new TVS Jupiter Grande: LED headlamps with chrome bezels and a first-in-segment dual-colour 3D logo.
The new TVS Jupiter Grande is now available in an exclusive ‘Tech Blue' paint scheme. It also comes with chrome garnish on the body panels and the rear-view mirrors, along with maroon coloured cross-stitched seats, beige insides and machined dual-tone alloy wheels as well. The new TVS Jupiter Grande is now available in just a single variant, featuring a single disc brake upfront.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Jupiter Grande scooter is powered by a 109.7cc single-cylinder engine. It produces 8bhp and 8.4Nm of torque. The scooter comes with telescopic suspension at the front and a pre-load adjustable shock absorbers at the back.
Braking is handled by a disc brake at the front and a drum brake at the rear, supported by CBS (Combi-Braking System) as standard. The scooter rides on 12-inch tubeless tyres with a 90/90 profile at both ends.
The TVS Jupiter Grande is available in a range of four different variants as well, excluding the Grande trim. This includes the standard, ZX, ZX Disc and Classic. Prices for the lower variants in the TVS Jupiter lineup start from Rs 52,945, ex-showroom (Delhi), with the Grande being the top-of-the-range variant.
Thoughts On The New TVS Jupiter Grande Launch In India
The TVS Jupiter Grande is the top-of-the-line variant in the scooters lineup. The new scooter which was said to be discontinued is now available with updated features, equipment and specs. The new TVS Jupiter Grande in India rivals the likes of the Honda Activa 5G, Hero Pleasure 110 and the Yamaha Fascino.