- 49 min ago Hyundai Verna Facelift BS6 Model To Be Unveiled At Auto Expo
- 57 min ago New TVS Electric Scooter Launch Live Updates: Design, Specs, Bookings, Price, Availability & More
- 2 hrs ago Spy Pics: Hyundai Tucson Facelift BS6 Model Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch
- 3 hrs ago Royal Enfield Thunderbird X 500 Modified By Bulleteer Customs
- News MP's first air cargo terminal in Raja Bhoj Airport to be operational by Jan end
- Technology NoiseFit Fusion With Smart Mechanical Hands To Launch Soon In India
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Strikes A Pose With 'Ladies At Work' Katrina Kaif & Others
- Sports Lampard challenges Batshuayi to take his Chelsea chance in Abraham absence
- Travel 5 Places To Visit In Delhi This Republic Day
- Finance ICICI Bank Posts A Massive Increase Of 158% In Q3 Net Profit
- Lifestyle RIP Sejal Sharma, Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji Actress Was A Sari Lover And Often Wore Her Mother's Saris
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The new Hayabusa superbike is offered with two new colour options: Metallic Thunder Grey and Candy Daring Red. The new iteration of the Hayabusa also comes with updated graphics and a new brake calliper at the front.
Apart from the above-mentioned updates, the new Suzuki Hayabusa remains unchanged otherwise. It carries forward the same BS-IV compliant engine. The 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa will be the last iteration of the current model to go on sale in India. The new Hayabusa will be sold in limited numbers until the implementation of the BS-VI emission deadline.
Koichiro Hirao, MD, Suzuki Motorcycle India, stated: "Suzuki Hayabusa has been the most preferred choice of the bike enthusiasts around the world for more than two decades now. Suzuki Hayabusa stands for its sensational power, smooth ride and overwhelming presence across countries."
"It enjoys a huge fan base among the enthusiasts in India as well. Moreover, it was the first one to become 'Made-in-India' big-bike from Suzuki Motorcycle India. Yet again, we are excited to offer the 2020 edition of the legendary Hayabusa."
The 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa continues to be powered by the same 1,340cc in-line four-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 197bhp at 9,500rpm and 155Nm of peak torque at 7,200rpm. The superbike is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 2.74 seconds while reaching a top speed of 299km/h.
The Hayabusa is among the first superbikes from Suzuki to be locally assembled in India. Local assembly of the Suzuki Hayabusa superbike began in 2017. The motorcycle has gained a huge fan following in the Indian market over the years.
Suzuki is said to be working on an all-new Hayabusa for the international market in the coming years. The new Suzuki Hayabusa will come with a completely revamped design, feature list and an all-new engine as well. However, this new iteration is not expected to be unveiled until 2021.
Thoughts On The 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa
The 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa is the last of the current iteration model to go on sale in the Indian market. The Suzuki Hayabusa has already been discontinued in various international markets, due to the newer emission regulations. India will also be discontinuing the model once the new BS-VI regulations are implemented.