- 17 min ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- Sports Argentina Open: Opportunistic Schwartzman shines in Buenos Aires opener
- Lifestyle Mommy-To-Be Neeti Mohan’s Maternity Closet Is All About Comfy And Stylish Dresses
- Movies Acharya: Ram Charan And Pooja Hegde Start Shooting For A Dance Number
- Technology iQOO Neo5 Confirmed To Pack 4,400mAh Battery With 66W FlashCharge Support
- News TMC candidate list 2021: Emphasis likely to be more on women candidates
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
The new Hayabusa superbike is offered with two new colour options: Metallic Thunder Grey and Candy Daring Red. The new iteration of the Hayabusa also comes with updated graphics and a new brake calliper at the front.
Apart from the above-mentioned updates, the new Suzuki Hayabusa remains unchanged otherwise. It carries forward the same BS-IV compliant engine. The 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa will be the last iteration of the current model to go on sale in India. The new Hayabusa will be sold in limited numbers until the implementation of the BS-VI emission deadline.
Koichiro Hirao, MD, Suzuki Motorcycle India, stated: "Suzuki Hayabusa has been the most preferred choice of the bike enthusiasts around the world for more than two decades now. Suzuki Hayabusa stands for its sensational power, smooth ride and overwhelming presence across countries."
"It enjoys a huge fan base among the enthusiasts in India as well. Moreover, it was the first one to become 'Made-in-India' big-bike from Suzuki Motorcycle India. Yet again, we are excited to offer the 2020 edition of the legendary Hayabusa."
The 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa continues to be powered by the same 1,340cc in-line four-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 197bhp at 9,500rpm and 155Nm of peak torque at 7,200rpm. The superbike is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 2.74 seconds while reaching a top speed of 299km/h.
The Hayabusa is among the first superbikes from Suzuki to be locally assembled in India. Local assembly of the Suzuki Hayabusa superbike began in 2017. The motorcycle has gained a huge fan following in the Indian market over the years.
Suzuki is said to be working on an all-new Hayabusa for the international market in the coming years. The new Suzuki Hayabusa will come with a completely revamped design, feature list and an all-new engine as well. However, this new iteration is not expected to be unveiled until 2021.
Thoughts On The 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa
The 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa is the last of the current iteration model to go on sale in the Indian market. The Suzuki Hayabusa has already been discontinued in various international markets, due to the newer emission regulations. India will also be discontinuing the model once the new BS-VI regulations are implemented.