- 4 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 9 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- Movies Satte Pe Satta Remake: Anushka Sharma Replaces Deepika Padukone In This Hrithik Roshan Starrer?
- News Modi in France: PM calls on President Macron, welcomed warmly by Indian community
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 55: Tamil Thalaivas Vs U Mumba: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Suzuki Motorcycles India has launched the naked version of the quarter-litre SF 250 in the Indian market, the Gixxer 250. The new Suzuki Gixxer 250 is priced at Rs 1.59 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new naked version of the 250cc motorcycle is Rs 11,000 cheaper than its faired sibling. Suzuki has now completed the new Gixxer line-up of motorcycles in the market. The company recently introduced the Gixxer 155 as well, which was priced at Rs 1 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Gixxer line-up now consists of the Gixxer 155, Gixxer SF 155, Gixxer 250 and the Gixxer SF 250. The two faired models are also offered in special MotoGP liveries as well.
Coming to the new Suzuki Gixxer 250, the motorcycle carries forward the same 249cc single-cylinder oil-cooled engine. It produces the same power output as well at 26.5bhp and 22.6Nm of peak torque; mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The suspension set-up on the Gixxer 250 is through telescopic forks at the front and a swing arm type mono suspension set-up at the rear. Braking is handled by discs at either end, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
In terms of styling, the new Gixxer 250 borrows many of the components from its faired sibling. This includes the tail section, LED tail lights, LCD digital instrument cluster, suspension setup and the brakes as well.
The naked version, however, does come with a newly designed tank shroud with unique body graphics, as well as a new oval-shaped LED headlamp unit. Other design changes on the Gixxer 250: tyre hugger, split seats, blacked-out alloy wheels and a dual-muffler with chrome elements.
The 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 250 is offered in two colour schemes: a single-tone Metallic Matte Black and a dual-tone Metallic Matte Silver/Metallic Matte Black.
Thoughts On The New (2019) Suzuki Gixxer 250
The new naked version of the SF 250 is the latest model in the brand's Gixxer lineup. The new Gixxer 250 is also one of the first quarter-litre naked motorcycles on offer from the brand in India. The Suzuki Gixxer 250 rivals the likes of the Bajaj NS200, KTM Duke 250, TVS Apache RTR 200 4V and the Yamaha FZ25 in the Indian market.