- 37 min ago Bajaj CT100 And Platina BS6 Models Launched In India At Rs 40,794: Specs & Features
- 1 hr ago Nissan To Unveil New Feature Rich Compact SUV At Auto Expo
- 2 hrs ago Ather 450X e-Scooter Launched In India At Rs 85,000: 50% Faster Charging & A Host Of New Features
- 2 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.99 Lakh
- Lifestyle Shilpa Shetty, Genelia Deshmukh And Kubbra Sait Raise Temperature With Their Fashionable Outfits
- Sports Ben Arfa signs short-term deal with Real Valladolid
- Movies Dhanush Shares First Still From His Upcoming Film Karnan! Pic Inside
- Finance India Post To Block Old ATM Cards From 1 Feb
- Technology Nokia 8.2 5G, Nokia 5.2, Nokia 1.3 Pegged For MWC 2020 Launch: Key Specs, Price Leak
- News Anti-CAA stir: Sharjeel Imam arrested on sedition charges for inflammatory speeches at AMU
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Suzuki Motorcycles has launched the new (2019) Gixxer 155 facelift in the Indian market. The new (2019) Suzuki Gixxer 155 facelift is offered with a price tag of Rs 1 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Gixxer 155 facelift comes with an updated styling, improved performance and a host of new and additional features over the outgoing model. Prices for the new Gixxer 155 has increased by around Rs 13,000. The previous model was priced at Rs 88,390 for the standard version and Rs 88,941 for the SP variant. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
In terms of design features, the new Suzuki Gixxer 155 borrows certain design cues from its larger Gixxer SF250 sibling. This includes a similar designed oval-LED headlamp, chiselled fuel tank with stylishly designed tank shrouds, updated body graphics, split-seats, blacked-out alloy wheels and LED taillights.
The new Gixxer 155 facelift also carries forward the full-LCD instrument cluster from its faired sibling. However, it does miss out on the clip-on handlebars from the new SF variant while also having a more relaxed riding position.
The 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 also carries forward the updated 155cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It now comes with a fuel-injection system, which replaces the carburettor from the previous model. The engine produces a healthy 14bhp and 14Nm of torque; mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The suspension on the new Gixxer 155 is through telescopic forks upfront and a mono-shock set up at the rear. Braking is handled by discs at either ends, supported by a single-channel ABS. The motorcycle rides on 17-inch tubeless tyres with 100/80 and 140/60 profiles at the front and rear, respectively.
The 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 facelift is available in a range of three colour options: Glass Sparkle Black, Metallic Sonic Silver and Metallic Titan Blue.
Thoughts On The New (2019) Suzuki Gixxer 155 Facelift
The Suzuki Gixxer 155 has been finally updated in the Indian market. The 2019 Gixxer 155 comes with a host of updates, making it an even more attractive package than before. In the Indian market, the new Suzuki Gixxer 155 will continue to rival the likes of the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, KTM Duke 125 and the Yamaha FZ-S.