- 12 min ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- 1 hr ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.79 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS Launching In India On June 17: Will Rival The BMW X7
- Movies Bharti Singh Reveals She Was With Kapil's Wife During Her Delivery; Was The First To Hold The Baby
- News Fake: NSA Doval has written no such letter on the Indo-China standoff
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Jennifer Winget: Her Top Five Western Fashion Looks That Wowed Us
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Technology BSNL Offering Four 4 Months Free Services To Its Broadband Customers: How To Avail
- Sports Cricket West Indies effects 50% cut in salaries, cricket funding
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Kawasaki India has launched the MY20 Ninja ZX-10R in the Indian market. The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is priced at Rs 13.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and features a number of upgrades in terms of both cosmetics and additional features.
The locally-assembled 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is now even more affordable than the previous model; Rs 31,000 more cheaper to be exact. The ZX-10R is the cheapest litre-class superbike available in the Indian market, while still boasting of a host of features and equipment.
Bookings for the 2020 Kawasaki ZX-10R already began in April, for an amount of Rs 1.5 lakh. The booking window for the first batch of the ZX-10R began on the 26th April and will close on the 30th May. Deliveries of the 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is said to begin from the mid-week of June.
The new 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R comes with a host of upgrades, especially in the mechanical aspect of the motorcycle. The new Ninja ZX-10R comes powered by the same 998cc liquid-cooled in-line four cylinder engine. However, it now produces a higher power output of 203bhp (213bhp with ram air-intake) at 13,500rpm and 115Nm of peak torque at 11,200rpm. It is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R comes with 43mm inverted forks at the front and a monoshock at the rear; both with pre-load adjustability and damping. Braking on the ZX-10R is handled by dual 330mm disc up front and a single 220mm disc at the rear from Brembo.
In terms of features, the 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R comes with finger follower valve actuation, designed by the engineers from the kawasaki World Superbike (WSBK) team. Other features also include Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTC), Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM), Kawasaki Cornering Management Function (KCMF), Kawasaki Engine Brake Control (KEBC), electronic throttle valves, Ohlins electronic steering damper, three-mode power selection and ABS.
Thoughts On The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja Zx-10R
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is the most affordable litre-class motorcycle in the Indian market. The Ninja ZX-10R rivals the likes of the Yamaha YZF-R1, BMW S 1000 RR and the Ducati Panigale in the Indian market.