- 12 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- 13 hrs ago New Skoda Rapid Rider Launched In India — Priced At Rs 6.99 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Tata Harrier Painted Range Rover Red By Kitup Automotive — Chic And Up-Market!
- 15 hrs ago 30 Percent Of Motorists In India Use Fake Driving Licenses — New MV Act To Counter It
- News 7th Pay Commission latest news: DA hike a reality, not a pay increase
- Technology You Can Buy These Smartphones With Premium Features Under Rs. 25,000
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Hero MotoCorp just launched their all-new Pleasure Plus 110 in India. The scooter is loaded with new features, design cues, and also features a different engine. Here's all you need to know about the new Pleasure Plus 110cc scooter.
More Oomph In The Design
Hero MotoCorp took a different approach with the new Pleasure Plus. The new model features a Neo-retro design as compared to the sharp and angular older generation model. The scooter looks more curvy, and is complemented with brushed metal finished accents body. Adding to its appeal is a box-shaped headlamp, and a sleeker tail lamp. The side panels are slimmer and make the scooter stand out.
The Hero Pleasure Plus 110 comes loaded with features. It has a split analogue console with a side stand indicator, open apron-mounted storage compartment, a USB charging socket, and an LED boot lamp. All of these are offered as standard. In addition, the scooter also features a dual-textured seat.
Bigger Engine; More Power
The new Pleasure Plus 110 features a bigger 110.9cc, air-cooled engine that produces 8bhp @ 7,500rpm and 8.7Nm @ 5,500rpm. That is an increase of 1bhp 0.6Nm from the older model that features a 102cc engine. Hero MotoCorp has maintained the kerb weight of 101kgbut have made Pleasure Plus a bit quicker.
Underpinnings Are The Same
The new Pleasure Plus 110 features the same suspension setup that is on the outgoing model. Telescopic forks would have been a fantastic edition. Braking duties are handles by 130mm drum brakes at both ends. The scooter also features 10-inch alloy and tubeless tyres.
Affordable And Bang For The Buck
Priced at Rs 47,300 for the cast-wheel version, and Rs 49,300 for the alloy wheel variant, the Hero Pleasure Plus is the most affordable scooter in the 110cc scooter segment. The Hero Pleasure Plus 110 undercuts its nearest competitors: the Activa I by around Rs 1,700 and the Scooty Zest by Rs 2,200. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The New Hero Pleasure Plus 110
Totally worth it, isn't it? The new Hero Pleasure Plus 110 comes fully loaded from the get-go, and has loads of features for the asking price. Sure the fuel capacity has reduced from a 5-litre tank to a 4.8-litre tank but so what? We'd take 'feature rich' over a larger fuel tank, any day. And it's 200ml anyway!