- 42 min ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 1 hr ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 5 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A30s With Triple Rear Cameras Announced
- Movies After Kangana Ranaut, Ayushmann Khurrana Comes Out In Support Of Priyanka Chopra
- News P Chidambaram: From finance minister to facing charges of money laundering
- Sports Shubman Gill: On Dravid's tips, Kohli-like cover drive and Yuvi's life coaching
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Luxury motorcycle brand Ducati has announced that they are all set to expand its dealership reach in India with a new showroom in New Delhi.
The Italian brand has entered into a new partnership with North Star Automotive for the same. The North Star Automotive will look into the operations of the existing Delhi NCR showroom which is located in Gurgaon apart from opening a new dealership.
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director, Ducati India stated, "We're very excited to partner with North Star Automotive for Ducati's official dealership in Delhi NCR. The team at North Star Automotive brings with it an unparalleled experience from the luxury motorcycle industry and racing! Ducati is a brand that's synonymous with passion and what better way to initiate the dealership in New Delhi with some of the most passionate and respected motorcyclists in the Delhi NCR rider circuit."
The company's new dealership in Delhi will be equipped with 3S facilities - Sales, Service & Spares. It will also cater to the entire range of Ducati motorcycles comprising of all thirty-two models across the portfolio.
The entire range starts from the iconic Monster, Diavels, the Multistrada and Hypermotard family, sport-road SuperSport, and the most powerful Panigale superbikes including the Panigale V4 and the V4 R.
Sanjeev Oberoi, Dealer Partner, North Star Automotive said, "Partnering with Ducati has been a dream that has now come true. North Star Automotive consists of a team that understands the Ducati brand, has an impeccable knowledge of motorcycles and is also passionate about racing which is in the DNA of Ducati. We're all set to deliver a world-class Ducati experience to all the riders in the Delhi NCR region and share the red passion."
Ducati currently has eight dealerships across India. Ducati's current motorcycle range starts with the Scrambler Icon at INR 7,89,000 (Ex-showroom India) goes all the way to the Panigale V4 916 25th Anniversary Edition at INR 54,90,000 (Ex-showroom India).
Thoughts On The New Ducati Dealership
Ducati already has a big fan following in our country and a lot of people buy these motorcycles. However, with this new dealership, it will be easy for the people who own Ducatis to get their motorcycle checked and serviced under one roof.