- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Sports ISL 2019-20: KBFC vs ATK: Ogbeche the hero as Kerala strike down ATK in Indian Super League opener
- News October 21 by-polls: Key constituencies to watch out for
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Flaunts A Jacket Gifted By Karan Johar, Hilariously Demands A Pair Of Heels!
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
In a newly-leaked video, the 2019 Bajaj Dominar's double-barrel exhaust note can be clearly heard. The BS-VI-compliant Dominar is expected to launch in India really soon and Bajaj fans are really looking forward to buying the Duke 390-rival.
The latest video of the Bajaj Dominar 2019, shared by IAmABikerDotCom, shows the motorcycle in what seems to be a rural place somewhere in North India. The crowd is surely excited to see the test mule of the popular Indian sports motorcycle. As for the exhaust note, the double-barrel design has made it bassier than before and sounds quite good for a single-cylinder.
The guy behind the camera has revealed most of the new features introduced in the new model. This includes USD forks, gear-shift indicator and of course, the new exhaust design. Another interesting detail is that on the new Dominar, the front disc brake is on the left, unlike the current version. This is the first time someone has managed to show the 2019 Bajaj Dominar this close.
Ever since its launch, the touring-focussed Bajaj Dominar was accused of having a stiff suspension. Though this helps a lot on the highway, it does not return the best comfort on broken roads. The Dominar you see here might bring some improvements to the suspension department.
Prior to this, the new Dominar was spotted multiple times on Indian roads. The main highlight of the motorcycle is its BS-VI-compliant engine. The Indian government will mandate BS-VI emission norms for vehicles sold from April 1, 2020.
For the same reason, all automotive brands operating in India are busy updating their existing line-up or introducing new products which are compliant to the latest emission norms.
Coming to the specifications, the 2019 Dominar is powered by the same 373cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine. In its current format, the power plant makes 34bhp and 35Nm of torque. The output could be slightly varied in the next-generation Dominar.
The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox via a slipper clutch and is essentially the same unit which powers the KTM 390 Duke. But in the 390, the engine gets a higher compression ratio and churns out an impressive 43.5bhp.
Thoughts On The New Bajaj Dominar's Exhaust Note
Bajaj Auto is yet to announce the exact launch details of the new Dominar. Rumours suggest that the launch might happen in January 2019 itself and the extensive testing going on currently hints to that as well. Now that you've heard the exhaust note of the 2019 Bajaj Dominar, let us know what you think about it in the comment section below.