- 7 min ago 2020 Land Rover Defender Spotted — Expected 2020 Launch
- 24 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- News WBBSE Madhyamik Class 10 result 2019 date, time, when to get mark sheet
- Technology Redmi K20 will be unvieled on 28th of May: Likely to run on Snapdragon 855 SoC
- Movies Cannes 2019: Huma Qureshi Turns Heads In A Grey Ruffled Gown On The Red Carpet!
- Finance Amazon Forays Into Flight Booking Services
- Sports Pakistan cricketer Asif Ali's daughter dies after cancer treatment
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Bajaj has launched the updated 2019 Dominar 400 in the Indian market. The new Bajaj Dominar 400 (2019) is priced at Rs 1.73 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This is roughly Rs 10,000 more than the previous generation model.
The new Bajaj Dominar 400 (2019) comes with a number of updates and additional features. This includes a number of cosmetic and mechanical changes made to the 2019 Dominar 400 model.
Updates on the new Dominar 400 include refreshed styling with an updated body graphics. The new Bajaj Dominar 400 now comes with updated hardware as well including refreshed LED headlamps and LED tail lights with updated internals. The 2019 Dominar also comes with an updated fully-digital instrument cluster and a new screen on the fuel tank which display additional information such as gear indicator, odometer and a clock.
The new Bajaj Dominar 400 also comes with a completely new suspension setup. The new Dominar 400 comes with upside-down front forks, replacing the conventional telescopic setup on the previous model. The rear suspension continues to carry forward the same monoshock set up.
The brakes on the new Bajaj Dominar 400 also remain unchanged. It continues to feature a single 320mm and 230mm disc at the front and rear, respectively. Both of which are supported by a dual-channel ABS system as standard. The alloy wheels on the Dominar 400 have also been updated to a dual-tone finish; replacing the gold-coloured wheels. Bajaj has also updated the exhaust on the new Dominar 400 as well.
However, one of the main updates on the new Bajaj Dominar 400 is the engine. Bajaj has updated the engine's power output on the new Dominar 400. It comes with the same 373cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine but now produces 40bhp (an increase of 6bhp) and 34Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The New Bajaj Dominar 400 (2019)
The Bajaj Dominar 400 is the flagship model from the Indian bike manufacturer in the market. The new Bajaj Dominar 400 now comes with a host of updates and features over the previous model. The new Bajaj Dominar 400 continues to rival the likes of the TVS Apache RR310, KTM 390 Duke, Honda CB300R and the BMW G 310 R in the Indian market.