- 12 hrs ago BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- 12 hrs ago Central Government Plans Policy For Vehicle Recall: To Be Made Mandatory
- 12 hrs ago Electric Two-Wheeler Sales Crash Because Of FAME II Policy Changes
- 13 hrs ago Tata Car Sales India: A Model-Wise Break-Up Of Sales For September 2019
- Movies Happy Birthday Prabhas; The Actor Whose Pan-Indian Superstardom Will Have Greater Longevity!
- News Direct link to check UP D.EI.ED 2nd semester result 2019
- Technology Motorola One Hyper To Launch With 64MP Camera And A Pop-Up Selfie Camera
- Sports BCB boss smells conspiracy behind players' strike but says India tour on
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Lifestyle Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
MV Agusta in India is operated through their local partner, Kinetic Motoroyale. In India, the Italian motorcycle company sells the F3 800 supersport and the naked Brutale 800. Now, MV Agusta s all set to introduce the Turismo Veloce in the Indian market soon.
The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce is expected to be launched in the Indian market sometime in the next three months. The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce is an adventure-tourer and is globally available in four variants: Standard, Lusso, Lussi SCS and RC SCS. However, it is yet to be confirmed if Motoroyale will bring in all the four variants to the Indian market.
The Turismo Veloce continues to carry forwards the sharp and aggressive design language of the MV Agusta brand. It features LED headlamps, LED DRLs and LED tail lights. Other technological features on the Turismo Veloce: eight-level traction control, full multi-rap ride-by-wire system and hydraulic-activated slipper clutch, all as standard.
The Lusso variant further comes with cruise control, luggage panniers and Sachs USD forks. The higher-variant SCS further comes with a Smart Clutch System, allowing a clutchless riding.
The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce comes powered by a 798cc three-cylinder engine with a counter-rotating crankshaft (segment-first). This engine produces 110bhp and 80Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox with a quick shifter as standard.
The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce comes with Marzocchi USD telescopic hydraulic front forks and progressive Sachs monoshock at the rear. Braking on the ADV is handled by 320mm double discs at the front and a single 220mm disc at the rear, with dual-channel ABS as standard.
The standard version of the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce comes priced at 16,990 euros (approximately Rs 13.61 lakh). The top-spec RC SCS variant has a price tag of 21,190 euros (approximately Rs 19.37 lakh). Both prices are excluding taxes.
Thoughts On The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce
The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce is one of the first Adventure-tourer offerings from the Italian brand to go on sale in India. Once launched in India, the Turismo Veloce will rival the likes of the Triumph Tiger XRx and the Ducati Multistrada 950.
Source: Autocar India