- 12 hrs ago BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- 13 hrs ago Central Government Plans Policy For Vehicle Recall: To Be Made Mandatory
- 13 hrs ago Electric Two-Wheeler Sales Crash Because Of FAME II Policy Changes
- 13 hrs ago Tata Car Sales India: A Model-Wise Break-Up Of Sales For September 2019
- News RRC Group D exam 2019 delayed further
- Movies Happy Birthday Prabhas; The Actor Whose Pan-Indian Superstardom Will Have Greater Longevity!
- Technology Motorola One Hyper To Launch With 64MP Camera And A Pop-Up Selfie Camera
- Sports Manchester City 5-1 Atalanta: Sensational Sterling nets a hat-trick before Foden sees red
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Lifestyle Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 launched in India. The Turismo Veloce 800 is the first adventure-tourer offering from MV Agusta in the Indian market and is priced at Rs 18.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The MV Agusta is sold in India through Kinetic Motoroyale. They also announced the launch of their latest dealership in India, situated in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. TGlobally, the adventure-tourer offering is available in four variants: Turismo Veloce 800, Turismo Veloce 800 Lusso, Turismo Veloce 800 Lusso SCS and Turismo Veloce 800 RC SCS. However, the company has introduced only the standard variant in the Indian market for now. The other variants of the motorcycle are expected to be launched in India at a later stage.
In terms of design, the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 comes with a sharp, bold and aggressive design. It carries forward a number of signature design elements, similar to those on other models in the brand's lineup.
This includes the LED headlamps from the F3 and the triple exhaust pipes from the Brutale 800. Other features on the Turismo Veloce 800 include LED tail lights, LED turn indicators integrated on the fairings and hand guards.
The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 is powered by a 798cc in-line three-cylinder engine. This is the same engine which also powers the F3, producing 110bhp at 10,150rpm and 80nm of torque at 7,100rpm. MV Agusta also claims that 90 percent of the total torque will be available from 3,800rpm itself. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox, with a quick-shifter as standard.
The suspension on the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 is through Marzocchi forks at the front and a sachs monoshock set-up at the rear. Braking is handled by 320mm dual-disc setup at the front and a single 220mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard (from Bosch).
The motorcycle rides on 17-inch tyres front and back with 120/70 and 190/55 tyre profiles, respectively. The adventure-tourer also comes with rear-wheel lift mitigation as well.
MV Agusta also offers the Turismo Veloce 800 with a host of electronic riding aids and features. This includes MVICS electronics system, full multimap ride-by-wire throttle, 8-level traction control, hydraulic activated slipper clutch and an EAS 2.0 electronic up and down gearbox.
The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 is offered in a range of three colour options: Grey/Dark Grey, Mica Blue/Dark Grey and Red/Dark Grey.
Thoughts On The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 is the company's first adventure-tourer offering in the Indian market. The Turismo Veloce 800 will take on rivals such as the Ducati Multistrada 950, Triumph Tiger 800 and the BMW F 850 GS in the Indian market.