- 11 hrs ago BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- 12 hrs ago Central Government Plans Policy For Vehicle Recall: To Be Made Mandatory
- 12 hrs ago Electric Two-Wheeler Sales Crash Because Of FAME II Policy Changes
- 12 hrs ago Tata Car Sales India: A Model-Wise Break-Up Of Sales For September 2019
- News RRB JE CBT 2 result 2019 to be declared on rrbcdg.gov.in and zonal websites
- Technology LG Diwali Offers On LG G8s ThinQ, LG W30 Pro, LG Q60, LG W10, LG W30 And More
- Movies Made In China Movie Review: Rajkummar Rao & Boman Irani's Solid Act Makes It A 'Satisfying' Watch!
- Sports BCB boss smells conspiracy behind players' strike but says India tour on
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Lifestyle Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
MV Agusta is all set to launch their first sports tourer, the Turismo Veloce 800, in India on 29 August.The Bikes have arrived and are currently being dispatched to dealerships across the country. We expect the Turismo Veloce 800 to retail between Rs 19.5 lakh and Rs 20 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 will be sold via Kinetic-owned Motoroyale showrooms across India. Motoroyale will also add a new dealership in Navi Mumbai with the launch of the new motorcycle.
When you speak about MV Agusta you can expect ‘sweet itatlian design' and ‘exotic' written all over the motorcycle. The Turismo Veloce 800 is no different, one look at the bike and you will drool over that triple exhaust.
Other design highlights are the floating rear seat design, turn signals integrated into the hand guards, full LED projector headlamps with integrated (DRL) Daytime Running Lights, a sleek LED tail lamp, and a fully-digital Instrument cluster.
The sports tourer shares its underpinnings with the MV Agusta Brutale 800RR. The Turismo Veloce 800 features a 798cc three-cylinder engine producing 110bhp of power and 80Nm of torque.
The engine also features a counter rotating crankshaft which makes the bike more nimble and agile. It also features a six-speed gearbox with slipper clutch assist and a quick-shifter to make those hard up-and-down shifts easier.
The all-new MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 features a trellis frame adding to the sturdy feel. It also features fully adjustable Marzocchi (USD) Upside-Down forks at the front, and a Sachs mono-shock at the rear.
Braking is handled by two 320mm discs up front, and a single 220mm disc brake at the rear. The 17-inch alloys on the bike are wrapped with 120/70-section front, and 190/55-section rear tyres.
Electronic aids on the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 include four riding modes, an eight-level traction control system, and a Bosch 9 Plus (ABS) Anti-lock Brake System with IMU.
Once launched, the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 will rival the Ducati Multistrada 950, and the Triumph Tiger 800 XRx among others.
Thoughts About The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 Launch
The Turismo Veloce 800 is absolutely drop-dead gorgeous with its Italian styling and three port exhaust setup. With its radical design it will have no problem getting customers to line-up, but the only problem will be the price tag.