- 11 hrs ago BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- 12 hrs ago Central Government Plans Policy For Vehicle Recall: To Be Made Mandatory
- 12 hrs ago Electric Two-Wheeler Sales Crash Because Of FAME II Policy Changes
- 12 hrs ago Tata Car Sales India: A Model-Wise Break-Up Of Sales For September 2019
- News RRB JE CBT 2 result 2019 to be declared on rrbcdg.gov.in and zonal websites
- Technology LG Diwali Offers On LG G8s ThinQ, LG W30 Pro, LG Q60, LG W10, LG W30 And More
- Movies Made In China Movie Review: Rajkummar Rao & Boman Irani's Solid Act Makes It A 'Satisfying' Watch!
- Sports BCB boss smells conspiracy behind players' strike but says India tour on
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Lifestyle Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
MV Agusta has introduced the Brutale 800RR America Edition in India. The superbike manufacturer has allocated just five units of the America Edition for India, each costing Rs 18.73 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The MV Agusta Brutale 800RR America in India is cheaper than the standard Brutale 800RR in India; priced at Rs 18.99 lakh, again ex-showroom (India). The reason for this difference in cost is due to the exchange rate at the time of import.
The MV Agusta Brutale 800RR America name, is in reference to the original 'S America 750' model from 1975. The 1975 MV Agusta S America 750 featured an in-line four-cylinder 75bhp engine. 25 years later, MV Agusta revived the 'America' name with its first-ever Brutale - again a four-cylinder motorcycle. Later in 2017, MV Agusta introduced the three-cylinder Brutale America, which received special colour schemes as well.
The new MV Agusta Brutale 800RR America comes with a number of visual changes, compared to the standard model. It also receives a special Red, White and Blue livery. There are also 'America Special Edition' decals on the instrument cluster cover and with the production number of the particular model. Customers of the Brutale 800RR America will also receive a certificate of authenticity as well.
In terms of mechanicals, however, the America Edition remains unchanged. It carries forward the same 798cc in-line three-cylinder engine producing 140bhp and 87Nm of torque. The engine sits inside a steel trellis frame and uses upside down forks from Marzocchi and a monoshock suspension set up at the rear from Sachs.
The America Edition of the MV Agusta Brutale 800RR is limited to just 200 models worldwide. Out of these, only five units have been allocated for the Indian market.
Thoughts On The MV Agusta Brutale 800RR America
MV Agusta launched the Brutale 800RR in the Indian market last year in October. The Brutale 800RR is one of the lightest and fastest motorcycles in its segment weighing in at just 175kg. The MV Agusta Brutale 800RR will rival the likes of the Ducati Monster 821, Kawasaki Z900 and the Triumph Street Triple.