- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Movies Asuran Box Office Collections 17 Days: Dhanush Starrer Continues Its Record-breaking Run!
- News Maharashtra elections: Average assets of re-contesting MLAs increased by 73 per cent
- Sports Man United halt Liverpool's winning streak as Man City close the gap - the Premier League Data Diary
- Technology Diwali Offer: Buy vivo Smartphones For Rs. 101 Down Payment At Offline Stores
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
A video of a young kid riding a miniature Royal Enfield is going viral on the internet. The video from ETV Andhra Pradesh shows the young boy riding on a replica of the Royal Enfield Bullet. The small motorcycle is powered by a battery and an electric motor and was built from scratch by the boy's father.
Royal Enfield is one of the oldest motorcycle brands in the world. It is the oldest motorcycle brand in continuous production. Over the years, the brand has garnered lakhs of fans and a cult following.
Royal Enfield's fan following even includes little kids whose faces light up on hearing the word 'Bullet'. Well, it seems we have one such kid here who loves bullets and his father happened to be so passionate about bullets that he could build a miniature one from scratch. It is no surprise then, that the little kid loves his Bullet.
The Bullet is the most iconic Royal Enfield motorcycle, especially in India. It has been in production since 1931 and the design hasn't really changed a lot over the decades. It still has the same-old rugged design, bare-basic electronics and a basic engine too.
The miniature model created by the man in Kollam, Kerala imbibes the same design. The body parts were created using fibre while the chassis was made from steel. The miniature Royal Enfield Bullet measures 122cm in length and 65cm in height.
The replica mimics all the little details of a Royal Enfield Bullet, including the iconic long exhaust system, the Royal Enfield logo hand-painted on the tank and the signature leg guards. It also features suspension that looks exactly like the ones on a Bullet.
The circular headlamp with the speedometer and odometer above it is seen on the replica, exactly like the Bullet. The motorcycle is powered by an electric motor and a battery. The rear wheel is driven by a belt.
The video claims that the motorcycle has a playtime of around 3 hours on one charge. It seems like the performance of the motorcycle has been limited to a slow speed keeping safety in mind. In the meanwhile, Royal Enfield is actually working on an electric motorcycle to be launched in India and International markets. Details on the motorcycle are scarce at the moment.
Thoughts On Miniature Electric Royal Enfield Bullet Being Built By A Father For His Kid
The little boy certainly seems to be enjoying his new Bullet, riding it around with shades on. The kid is picking up a love for riding and for motorcycles at a very young age. It would be great if the child could be taught about safety and the importance of riding gear at a young age too.