- 14 hrs ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 15 hrs ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 16 hrs ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 17 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- News BJP MP Hans Raj wants JNU to be renamed MNU, Modi Narendra University
- Technology Office vs Office 365: Key differences you should know
- Movies Doordarshan News Anchor Neelum Sharma Passes Away; Netizens Offer Condolences
- Lifestyle Does Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman’s Sex Drive?
- Sports Medvedev blitzes Djokovic to reach Cincy final
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Mahindra is all set to get the Mojo 300 ABS back on sale in the country from the end of July. Some of the dealers have already started getting the deliveries of the demo motorcycles. Also, the detailed images of the motorcycle have been shared on the internet.
Rushlane has got hold of what seems to be an official circular, revealing the specs of the new Mahindra Mojo. The motorcycle is now equipped with ABS as a standard feature as it has been mandated by the Government of India. The new Mojo will be offered in a single variant, unlike its predecessor.
The 2019 Mojo 300 ABS is almost identical in terms of styling like the previous generation one. However, it gets some changes like the double tube under the fuel tank are now finished in gloss black instead of a gold colour scheme.
The engine on the new Mojo is the same as before, but power output has been reduced. The earlier Mojo with FI used to deliver 27bhp, while the one with carburettor pumped out 23bhp of power.
Powering the new Mojo 300 ABS will be a 294.72cc, DOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine. Power figures will be 26bhp and 3Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm. however, the engine will be a BS-IV one and not a BS-VI complaint and will be mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
The leaked document also reveals a lot of things about the 2019 Mojo such as the dimensions. It is now 2115mm long, 1150mm tall, 800mm wide and has a wheelbase of 1460mm. The Kerb weight of the motorcycle will be close to165 kgs.
Other highlights of the motorcycle are the LED DRLs, Upside Down forks get replaced by new telescopic front forks. Braking duties are handled by a 320mm disc at the front and a 240mm one discs at the rear which get Bybre sourced calipers.
Another part of the update is that now the semi-digital instrument console gets an ABS indicator and Pirelli Angel CT tyres. The prices of the Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS has not been disclosed yet, but we are expecting it to be priced at north of the Rs.1.70 lakh mark.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS
When the earlier Mojo was launched in the market it was something different and people like it somehow. With these new updates let's wait and watch how will the new Mojo 300 ABS create an impact on the crowd. Once launched, the new Mojo will lock horns with the Bajaj Dominar 400, KTM 250 Duke and Royal Enfield Himalayan.