- 2 hrs ago Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- 3 hrs ago Deliveries Of The Ducati Panigale V4 R Begin In India
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crosses 15 Lakh Production Units Milestone
- 5 hrs ago Suzuki Jimny India Launch Confirmed For Late-2019: Might Be Rebadged As Gypsy For Indian Market
- News All CAPF personnel to retire at 60 years as home ministry corrects anomaly
- Movies 'Umrao Jaan' Music Composer Khayyam Passes Away
- Sports PKL 2019: UP Yoddha notch comfortable win over league leaders Jaipur Pink Panthers
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Y3, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 7S Get Up To Rs. 1,000 Price Cut
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Mahindra is all set to get the Mojo 300 ABS back on sale in the country from the end of July. Some of the dealers have already started getting the deliveries of the demo motorcycles. Also, the detailed images of the motorcycle have been shared on the internet.
Rushlane has got hold of what seems to be an official circular, revealing the specs of the new Mahindra Mojo. The motorcycle is now equipped with ABS as a standard feature as it has been mandated by the Government of India. The new Mojo will be offered in a single variant, unlike its predecessor.
The 2019 Mojo 300 ABS is almost identical in terms of styling like the previous generation one. However, it gets some changes like the double tube under the fuel tank are now finished in gloss black instead of a gold colour scheme.
The engine on the new Mojo is the same as before, but power output has been reduced. The earlier Mojo with FI used to deliver 27bhp, while the one with carburettor pumped out 23bhp of power.
Powering the new Mojo 300 ABS will be a 294.72cc, DOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine. Power figures will be 26bhp and 3Nm of peak torque at 5,500rpm. however, the engine will be a BS-IV one and not a BS-VI complaint and will be mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
The leaked document also reveals a lot of things about the 2019 Mojo such as the dimensions. It is now 2115mm long, 1150mm tall, 800mm wide and has a wheelbase of 1460mm. The Kerb weight of the motorcycle will be close to165 kgs.
Other highlights of the motorcycle are the LED DRLs, Upside Down forks get replaced by new telescopic front forks. Braking duties are handled by a 320mm disc at the front and a 240mm one discs at the rear which get Bybre sourced calipers.
Another part of the update is that now the semi-digital instrument console gets an ABS indicator and Pirelli Angel CT tyres. The prices of the Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS has not been disclosed yet, but we are expecting it to be priced at north of the Rs.1.70 lakh mark.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS
When the earlier Mojo was launched in the market it was something different and people like it somehow. With these new updates let's wait and watch how will the new Mojo 300 ABS create an impact on the crowd. Once launched, the new Mojo will lock horns with the Bajaj Dominar 400, KTM 250 Duke and Royal Enfield Himalayan.