- 3 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 4 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 5 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- News India's Astrosat completes 5 years of mapping stars, galaxies in space
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Sports French Open 2020: Serena Williams sees off Ahn again in slam opener
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Amitabh Bachchan's Show Premieres With A Few Tweaks & A Strong Message!
- Finance Muthoot Fincorp NCD Opens For Subscription; Offers Upto 9.6% Returns
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Shows Us How To Pull Off Semi-Formal And Fashionable Look In The Sassiest Way
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Austrian motorcycle manufacture KTM has confirmed that it will be a participant at the India Bike Week scheduled to happen at Goa later this year. The company said via a statement that they would make 'key announcements' at the event.
The company has not hinted at a launch or an unveil, but speculation is that the company will unveil its all new 390 Adventure at India Bike Week 2019.
The KTM 390 Adventure made its debut at the recent EICMA 2019 Motorcycle Show at Italy on 5 November. The production-ready model will arrive with several premium features like traction control, fully adjustable front and rear suspension, full LED lighting, and a Bluetooth-enabled TFT display with turn-by-turn navigation.
The all new KTM 390 Adventure will feature the same 373.2cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-valve DOHC engine that is featured on the Duke 390, albeit in a different state of tune. The engine currently produces 43bhp of power and 37Nm of torque, and comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
The Austria based manufacturer also said that it would showcase flagship production models from each platform at the motoring event in Goa. Expect to see KTM's Dakar Rally, Moto3 & MotoGP motorcycles at the brand's stall.
In addition, the company says that current owners in the country can buy an exclusive Orange Pass that is available for Rs 1,600. The pass offers a two-day entry to India Bike Week, and an exclusive Fan Packages worth Rs 1,100. The package includes a T-shirt, a poncho and wrist bands.
Orange pass holders will also get a chance to be part of the Orange Parade scheduled for 6 December, and will have an opportunity to meet KTM's International Athletes and Ambassadors at the stall.
The company will also organize KTM Power Rides to Goa from Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune. The KTM Power Ride will be backed by service support, pit-stops and emergency facilities.
Mr Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking) at Bajaj Auto Ltd., said, "KTM's presence at India Bike Week, one of the country's premium biking property, gives us an opportunity to engage with the hardcore biking enthusiasts through high quality content."
"Our theme for this year's event is ‘Let's paint IBW Orange', which is a call out to our KTM owners to participate & attend the festival in large numbers. The event will be attended by the senior management of KTM India & KTM AG, Austria, and we are looking at making some key announcements during the 2 day festival," he added.
KTM has lined up its own entertainment for folks who attend IBW 2019. Rok Bagoros, KTM's International Factory Stunt Rider, will perform at the event, and KTM's India Stunt Team is scheduled to participate in the Stunt Battle event.
In addition, KTM's International TEAM FMX4Ever will perform and entertain at the freestyle motocross event. Orange pass holders also get to meet Giovanni Sala - KTM's Adventure Brand Ambassador, 6 time World Enduro Champion, and a master mentor for the KTM Adventure Rallies.
Thoughts About KTM At IBW 2019
It looks like KTM is there to take over the event. We might as well call is KTM-BW. That's a nasty line of of events and athletes that KTM is bringing and we're sure that all of the superstars will ride and perform on the KTM 390 Adventure. Fantastic way to ensure sales! Well KTM, we'll see you there!