- 9 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 10 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
The KTM Duke 125 and the RC 125 now come with a price tag of Rs 1.32 lakh and Rs 1.48 lakh, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). The exact reason for the increase in prices, however, hasn't been officially announced by the company.
Both motorcycles are powered by the same 124cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 14.5bhp at 9,250rpm and 12Nm of peak torque at 8,000rpm. The engine is mated to a standard six-speed gearbox.
The KTM Duke 125 and the RC 125 both come with a host of features, equipment and styling elements. The two motorcycles receive updated graphics compared to their bigger siblings, the Duke 200 and RC 200 models.
Equipment list on the KTM Duke 125 and its faired version is also the same. This includes 43mm upside down forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension at the rear. Braking on the two motorcycles are through 300mm and 230mm discs at the front and rear, respectively. The brakes are further supported by a single-channel ABS system as standard on both motorcycles.
Both motorcycles also share the chassis, swingarm and other components from its larger siblings as well. In addition to the equipment list on the Duke 125, its faired sibling additionally receives clip-on handlebars, rear-set footpegs and a sporty riding position.
The KTM RC 125 is available in a single Orange paint scheme. The KTM Duke 125, however is offered with a choice of three colour options: Orange, Black and White.
The company is now preparing for the launch of the much-awaited 790 Duke in the Indian market. The new KTM 790 Duke has already been spied arriving at company dealerships across the country, indicating a launch very soon. The motorcycle is expected to be priced in the Rs 8 lakh to Rs 9 lakh range, ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The KTM Duke 125 & RC 125 Price Hike
The KTM Duke 125 and RC 125 are among the best-selling models for the motorcycle brand in the Indian market. Both motorcycles are extreme on performance and rival products one segment above themselves. This includes the likes of the Yamaha FZ-S, Yamaha YZF-R15, Suzuki Gixxer 155, TVS Apache RTR 160 and the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 in the Indian market.