- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 32MP Selfie Camera Smartphones Available In India
- News Engineering Jobs: POWERGRID announces Executive Trainee vacancies; How to apply
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Under 12 hours ago we brought you news saying our sources told us that the KTM Duke 790 was definitely launching during the festive season. We now have confirmation that display motorcycles have started arriving at dealerships like this one at Bangalore.
The company has begun dispatching display motorcycles to other cites like Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, and Delhi. Customers, owners, enthusiasts, and potential buyers will be able to see the drop dead gorgeous KTM Duke 790 in the flesh really soon.
The new images of the motorcycle show three things that suggest that make it the India spec Duke 790. One is the local registration label on the motorcycle, two is the saree guard, and three is the engine guard.
What makes this lot of KTM Duke 790s special is the fact that the engines arrives completely assembled from Austria. Which means they will be faster, lighter, and better looking than a future facelift version of itself.
This also means that performance will be better as well. This CKD monster of a machine features an all-new LC8 799cc liquid cooled, parallel twin engine that produces 105bhp of power and 86Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission and also features a slipper clutch.
With a kerb weight of 174 kilograms, the soon to be launched KTM Duke 790 is the one of the lightest naked-fighters in the segment. Build material used and build quality allow for the motorcycle to feature one of the most reliable stressed-member engine set ups.
Lighter, faster and high performance means that the motorcycle needs fantastic suspension and stopping power. The all-new KTM Duke 790 will arrive with 43mm upside-down forks in the front and a WP adjustable mono-shock at the rear.
Braking is handled by two 300mm discs with radially mounted four-piston calipers at the front, and a single 240mm disc with a single floating caliper at the rear. The all-new fighter also arrives with a two-way quickshifter, lean sensitive traction control, cornering ABS, wheelie control, and four riding modes - sport, street, rain, and track.
With less than 200 motorcycles floating around and a possibility that only the KTM Duke 890 will launch next year, this lot of Duke 790s could possibly be the only ones in the country, making them limited edition.
Thoughts About KTM Duke 790 Display Motorcycles Arriving At Dealerships
The two-wheel Gods have spoke and Papa Duke is on the way! This is possibly the highlight of the day! To know that the Duke 790 is arriving, this time for certain is something else! KTM must be thrilled to be fighting in another segment. We know how their products are, we know what their hooligans can do. To the competition, what competition?