- 2 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 2 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Sports England vs Pakistan: Misbah is final authority in all decision making: Waqar
- Movies Dhananjay Starrer Jayaraj Biopic Title To Be Unveiled On Independence Day By Puneeth Rajkumar
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 3 12GB RAM Variant To Go On Sale On August 21: Should You Buy?
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujurat In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Austrian two-wheeler manufacturer KTM, has launched the 790 Duke in India on September 24, 2019. The power part accessories to the newly launched bike were leaked online ahead of its official announcement from the company.
Image Courtesy: Varadmore/Instagram
KTM offers additional accessories to their entire range of bikes for its customers. Called the ‘KTM Power Parts', includes a couple of cosmetic and mechanical upgrades that can be added to the bike.
Images reveal that there are couple accessories that can be added to the 790 Duke, here are the details:
Ergo Tank Pad
The Ergo Tank Pad can be placed on the side of the tank, to protect the paint from wearing off due to the rider's knee placed on it. The tank pad also helps the rider to grip the bike better with their knees making for better control of the motorcycle, especially in corners. The tank pad pair for the 790 Duke is priced at Rs 2,354.
Crash Guards Protectors
KTM is offering power parts for protecting the motorcycles in the event of a crash. The front-forks can be protected with a pair of crash protector bobbins that are fitted on to the front-axle. The rear swingarm can be fitted with these crash protectors as well. Both front and rear crash protectors for the 790 Duke are priced at INR 3,575 each.
The 790 Duke is a naked motorcycle and offers very little wind protection. The customers can increase the wind protection by adding a windscreen from the power parts list. The optional windscreen will offer some relief against wind blasts at high speeds, and help in long journey on the bike as well. The power part windscreen from the 790 duke is available at INR 7,868.
KTM Duke 790 features a conventional mirrors on the bike. However, with the bar-end mirrors offered in the power parts list can enhance the styling of the 790 Duke while giving it a cleaner look. The bar-end mirrors is available at Rs 9,866 each side, which for a cosmetic upgrade is quite high.
KTM MY RIDE (Bluetooth Connectivity)
KTM 790 Duke is not offered with Bluetooth connectivity as standard, unlike its younger sibling the 390 Duke. However, customers can purchase this module from the power part list to make their bike bluetooth enabled and gain access to the ‘KTM My Ride' functionality.
With My Ride enabled the riders can accept calls and control music through the on-board switchgear. The price for this module is yet to be revealed from the company.
KTM has confirmed that they will be offering a rider seat height adjust mechanism as a power part accessory during the launch of 790 Duke — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The KTM 790 Duke Power Parts Revealed
The KTM power parts are a great way for owners to upgrade their bike's performance and cosmetic modifications. All the parts will be tailor-made from the company and will fit perfectly to the bike, as compared to the aftermarket accessories from other manufacturers.