- 7 hrs ago Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- 13 hrs ago Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- 15 hrs ago Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 1 day ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Lifestyle 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
The KTM Adventure 390 is set to make its Indian debut at the India Bike Week 2019. The event, scheduled from 4:30PM onward, will be presided by Mr Rakesh Sharma, the Executive Director at Bajaj Auto Ltd., Mr Sumeet Narang, the President of Probiking at Bajaj Auto Ltd., and Mr Florian Burguet, the Vice President for Global Marketing at KTM AG.
The KTM Adventure 390 was unveiled at the EICMA Motor Show 2019, and is one of the most-awaited launches in the country. The Adventure 390 is powered by the same 373cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that is featured on the Duke 390.
The engine produces 43bhp of power and 37Nm of torque. The engine comes mated a six-speed transmission, and also features a ‘slip and assist' clutch. Expectations are that the engine on the Adventure 390 will be tuned differently to meet an adventure type motorcycle's characteristics.
The KTM 390 Adventure features traction control, cornering ABS, and an off-road riding mode. The motorcycle also features a 19-inch front wheel, dual-purpose tyres, a longer wheelbase, higher ground clearance, a taller saddle height, and a bigger fuel tank.
While there is no official information about the price for the KTM Adventure 390, we expect it to priced between Rs 2.85 lakh and Rs 3.25 lakh (ex-showroom, India) Once launched, the Adventure 390 will compete with the Royal Enfield Himalayan, and BMW Motorrad's G310GS.
One could also expect KTM to display just how capable the Adventure 390 is. The company usually brings some its performance riders to events like these. In addition, we could expect to see the KTM Duke 890 R, a motorcycle that is scheduled to launch in India during 2020.
Thoughts About The KTM Adventure 390 Making Its Debut At IBW 2019
Honestly, we're not very excited about the Adventure 390. Sure, its a KTM. Yes, it will perform par excellence. Unfortunately the hype created around the motorcycle, and the company's somewhat lazy attitude about launching it have parts to play. Having said that, we're looking forward to watching pro riders bring our the best of the Adventure 390 at IBW!