- 2 hrs ago MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- 5 hrs ago TVS Apache RR310 BS6 Is Expected To Launch On 25th Of January
- 7 hrs ago Dakar 2020 Stage 12 Highlights: Ricky Brabec Wins The Rally
- 8 hrs ago Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Snapped Undisguised: India Launch Expected In The Coming Days
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Mumbai City do the double over clumsy Bengaluru FC
- Movies Chhapaak BTS Video: Deepika Padukone Transforms Into Malti, Meets Laxmi Agarwal For The First Time
- News Let Hyperloop be implemented abroad first: Maharashtra govt
- Lifestyle Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- Technology Poco F1 Gets Up To Rs. 10,000 Discount During Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
KTM India has unveiled the 390 Adventure in the Indian market. The 2020 KTM 390 Adventure was first showcased at EICMA earlier this year and has finally made its much-awaited India debut at India Bike Week, held in Goa.
The KTM 390 Adventure is the first ADV from the brand in the Indian market, based on the Duke 390. It carries forward the same 373cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 42bhp and 37Nm of peak torque mated to a six-speed gearbox. The engine, however, will be tuned slightly differently to meet the characteristics of an advenutre-tourer motercycle.
The suspension on the motorcycle include an inverted forks at the front and mono-shock unit at the rear. The front suspension comes with 170mm of travel while the rear has 178mm of travel. Braking on the motorcycle is through disc brakes at either end, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard. The KTM 390 Adventure rides on 17-inch tyres at the front and 19-inch tyres at the rear with 100/90 and 130/80 tyre profiles.
The KTM 390 Adventure will come with a host of features and equipment. This includes traction control, switchable ABS, slipper clutch and off-road riding modes, among others.
The KTM 390 Adventure has been a much-awaited product in the Indian market, being spied tested in India on multiple occasions. The KTM 390 Adventure carries forward similar design elements as its much larger siblings in the segment. This includes LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs similar to that on the Duke 390, LED taillights and a large TFT instrument cluster providing a host of information to the rider.
Compared to its naked streetfighter sibling, the 390 Duke; the KTM 390 Adventure comes with a larger seat height of 855mm, larger fuel tank of 14.5-litres and better ground clearance of 200mm as well. The KTM 390 Adventure also comes with larger dimensions, including a larger wheelbase of 1430mm (compared to 1357mm on the Duke 390).
At the ongoing India Bike Week 2019, KTM announced that the 390 Adventure motorcycle will go on sale in India in January 2020. The motorcycle is expected to be offered with a BS-VI compliant engine from the start, with bookings said to start very soon.
Thoughts On The KTM 390 Adventure Unveil
The KTM 390 Adventure is among the most-awaited off-roading models in the Indian market. There has been a lot of buzz for the 390 Adventure in India, ever since it was spotted testing for the first time.
Once launched in India, the KTM 390 Adventure is expected to be priced slightly higher than the 390 Duke and should be in the range of Rs 3 lakh, ex-showroom. It will rival the likes of the BMW G 310 GS and the Royal Enfield Himalayan.