- 12 hrs ago BS-IV Models Outselling BS-VI Models This Festive Season: Heavy Discounts Being Offered
- 12 hrs ago Central Government Plans Policy For Vehicle Recall: To Be Made Mandatory
- 12 hrs ago Electric Two-Wheeler Sales Crash Because Of FAME II Policy Changes
- 13 hrs ago Tata Car Sales India: A Model-Wise Break-Up Of Sales For September 2019
- Movies Happy Birthday Prabhas; The Actor Whose Pan-Indian Superstardom Will Have Greater Longevity!
- News Direct link to check UP D.EI.ED 2nd semester result 2019
- Technology Motorola One Hyper To Launch With 64MP Camera And A Pop-Up Selfie Camera
- Sports BCB boss smells conspiracy behind players' strike but says India tour on
- Travel Cruise Ship: A Floating Town Of Laid-Back People
- Lifestyle Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
Kawasaki has launched the W800 Street in the Indian market. The new Kawasaki W800 Street is offered with an introductory price of Rs 7.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new MY20 W800 Street is the latest addition to the brand's retro line-up of motorcycles available in the Indian market.
The Kawasaki W800 Street carries forward a classic-retro styling, inspired by the iconic W1 motorcycles. The W800 Street offers an old-school design language with high-quality solid metal parts. It also comes with sleek sweeping contours offering a stylish design. This is further accentuated with round LED headlamps, sculpted fuel tanks and a pair of chrome exhaust pipes.
The Kawasaki W800 Street is powered by a 773cc air-cooled parallel-twin engine; mated to a five-speed gearbox. Kawasaki has not revealed the official power output of the W800, however, it is said to produce 62.9Nm of torque at 4,800rpm.
The motorcycle is built around a double-cradle chassis with modern suspension equipments in the form of a 41mm telescopic front forks and dual rear shock absorbers. Braking on the W800 Street is handled by single 320mm disc at the front and a 270mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS.
Other technical equipments on the Kawasaki W800 Street: 18-inch aluminium spoke wheels, slipper clutch and assist, 5-way adjustable clutch lever, 4-way adjustable brake lever, twin-exhaust and compact switch gears.
The Kawasaki W800 Street also comes with dual-pod instrument clusters for the speedometer and tachometer, a multifunctional LCD Screen, comfortable vintage riding position, lightweight sporty handling and an elegant muffler design.
The MY20 Kawasaki W800 Street will be available in just a single colour: Metallic Flat spark black/Metallic Matte Graphite grey. Bookings for the W800 Street is limited to a specific number for the first batch and can be done either online or through any of the dealerships across India. Deliveries of the Kawasaki W800 Street is said to begin sometime in mid-August.
Thoughts On The MY20 Kawasaki W800 Street
The Kawasaki W800 Street is the latest in the line of classic-retro motorcycles from the Japanese brand in the country. The motorcycle in India rivals the likes of the Triumph Street Twin, priced slightly lower at Rs 7.45 lakh, ex-showroom (India).