- 8 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 9 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 10 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Kawasaki India has introduced the 2020 Ninja ZX-10R with a new colour scheme in the market. The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is now available in a new paint scheme, while prices for the motorcycle remains unchanged at Rs 13.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R will be imported into India via the Completely Knocked Down (CKD) route. Deliveries for the litre-class motorcycle will begin in India from the month of October. Apart from the new paint scheme, the MY20 Ninja ZX-10R remains unchanged.
In terms of the new design, the 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R will come with gold highlights on the fuel tank, fairing and the rear section of the motorcycle. This adds a nice contrast to the green and black base colours. The motorcycle will also feature a contrasting red paint on the lower part of the fairing with the ‘Kawasaki Racing Team' logo as well.
The MY20 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R was launched in the Indian market a few months back. The Ninja ZX-10R is among the most affordable litre-class motorcycles in the Indian market.
The motorcycle will continue to be powered by the same 998cc in-line four-cylinder engine. It produces 200bhp at 13,500rpm and 115Nm of torque at 11,200rpm. The power output can further be increased to 210bhp with the addition of a RAM air-intake.
The motorcycle features 43mm inverted forks at the front and a fully-adjustable mono-shock suspension setup at the rear. Braking on the ZX-10R is handled by dual 330mm discs at the front and a single 220mm disc at the back; supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
Apart from the ABS, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R also comes with a host of features and riding aids. This includes traction control, launch control model cornering management function, engine brake control, electronic throttle valves, Ohlins electronic steering damper and multiple riding modes.
Thoughts On The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R
The MY Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is closely based on the WSBK motorcycle. It is one of the most affordable litre-class motorcycles in the Indian market, rivaling the likes of the Yamaha YZF-R1, BMW S 1000 RR, Honda CBR 1000RR, Ducati Panigale V4, Aprilia RSV4-RR and the Suzuki GSX-R1000 in the Indian market.