- 9 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 10 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Kawasaki has launched a new colour scheme for their 2019 Ninja 1000 in the Indian market. The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 will come with a 'Metallic Matte Fusion Silver paint scheme and is priced at Rs 10.29 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new paint scheme will be a limited edition model, with just 60 units on sale. The new colour scheme has been introduced due to the increased demand by customers for more colours on the litre-class sport-tourer motorcycle. The new Silver paint scheme will be available alongside the standard Metallic Spark Black and Candy Lime Green colours on the Ninja 1000.
Apart from the addition of the new colour, there are no other changes to the litr-class motorcycle. The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is powered by a 1,043cc in-line four liquid-cooled engine, producing 140bhp @ 10,000rpm and 111Nm of torque @ 7,300rpm. It will be mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The Ninja 1000 comes with 41mm inverted forks up front and a mono shock suspension set up at the rear. Both of them offer rebound damping and spring preload adjustability. Braking is handled by dual 300mm discs at the front and single 250mm disc at the rear.
In terms of features, the 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 comes with LED lighting all around. This includes LED headlamps and tail lights. Other features also include a new digital instrument console, relaxed riding ergonomics, three-stage traction control, power-mode selection, slipper-clutch assist and dual-channel ABS.
The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 comes with a 19-litre fuel tank and has a kerb weight of 239kg. The wheelbase is at 1,440mm and has a ground clearance of 130mm. The Ninja 1000 also rides on 17-inch tyres with a 120/70 and 190/50 front and rear profiles, respectively. The litre-class sport-tourer is imported into India as an SKD unit (Semi-Knocked Down).
Thoughts On The 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 New Paint Scheme
The Kawasaki Ninja 1000 is one of the most affordable litre-class superbikes available in the Indian market. It competes against the likes of the Ducati SuperSport and the Suzuki GSX-S1000F in the Indian market.