- 1 hr ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 2 hrs ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 1 day ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 1 day ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- Movies Blast From The Past: Karan Johar: I Should Be Slapped For Making Another Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- Lifestyle Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Jawa Motorcycles has just released a TVC for recently launched Jawa Perak. The TVC promotes a no-nonsense, reliable motorcycle, wherein one can enjoy the sights and sounds (rather quiet in the TVC) instead of worrying about reliability issues.
The TVC also portraits the Perak as an ‘easy cruiser' for long casual rides. Jawa's new television commercial focuses on the user experience rather than just on the selling the Perak.
The new TVC, shot during night hours also focuses on the beauty and silence darkness has to offer. The company is offering the all new Jawa Perak in a solitary shade of black, and has said that there will be no other colour options for the near future.
The all new bobber-styled Jawa Perak was showcased last year and was launched at a Rs 1.94 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) on 15 November. The company says they have a better plan in place as far as bookings, production, and deliveries are concerned.
The company plans to open bookings for the motorcycle on 1 January 2020, and said that deliveries will begin on 2 April. Jawa motorcycles is planning to open bookings every three months for the Perak.
The Jawa Perak features a longer swing arm, a visible chassis giving it a bare-to-the-bones look, and comes with only a rider's seat. The motorcycle has a low stance, and features chopped off fenders for an aggressive look.
The Jawa Perak is powered by a 334cc, four-stroke single-cylinder, fuel injected, liquid-cooled engine that produces 30bhp of power and 31Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to five-speed transmission, and is BS-VI compliant.
Thoughts About The TVC And The Perak
This is one of the nicest TVCs we have seen. Nothing beats a minimalistic approach. TVCs from yesteryears, especially the ones made by Suzuki for the Shogun have the same minimalistic approach. Kudos to the guys who came up with the idea.
Having said that, we're unsure of Jawa Motorcycles knows what they're doing as far as production, deliveries, and quality of products are concerned. The Jawa 300 and the Jawa 42 had multiple issues and we hope this isn't the case with the Perak.