- 1 hr ago KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- 2 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Review (First Drive): India’s First All-Electric Compact-SUV
- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- News The significance of J P Nadda and what will he bring to the table
- Movies 21 Studio Ghibli Films Are Coming To Netflix In February 2020
- Finance RBI Releases Board Meeting Minutes For The First Time To Improve Transparency
- Technology Samsung Offering Free Galaxy S10 With Selected QLED 4K TVs
- Sports Tendulkar, Walsh to coach teams in bushfire charity match
- Lifestyle 10 Healthy And Affordable Foods To Stack Up In Your Kitchen Right Now
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Jawa Motorcycles recently launched the Perak bobber in the Indian market. The new Jawa Perak is offered with a price tag of Rs 1.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The bobber-style motorcycle is the third model from the brand in the market, after the Jawa and the Jawa 42.
Jawa entered the Indian market exactly one year before and immediately received an overwhelming response in the Indian market. The demand for the two Jawa models became so high that the company wasn't able to handle the deliveries in an orderly manner. This led to a lot of confusion, with many customers waiting for months without receiving their motorcycles.
However, during the launch of the Jawa Perak, Anupam Thareja, Co-founder, Classic Legends told carandbike that the company plans to streamline the process going forward. The Co-founder stated that the company is now at a point where they can ramp up the deliveries. He also stated that all the vendors are now in place and have reached the quality standards and delivery requirements of the brand.
Anupam Thareja also mentioned that the Jawa Perak will be manufactured in a separate production line, which will not hamper the production of the other two older models. Also, the company now has a streamlined system in place for all future models as well.
The company mentioned that going forward bookings for the motorcycles will be carried in a three-month cycle. Once the deliveries of these are done, Jawa will re-open the bookings for the next three months.
Currently, the bookings for only the Jawa and Jawa 42 are open. The Jawa Perak bookings will start from the 1st of January 2020, with deliveries beginning from April 2020.
The Jawa Perak is currently the most affordable bobber motorcycle in the Indian market. The Perak comes powered by a modified version of the 293cc engine on the other two models.
The engine on the Perak is a 334cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled unit, compliant with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms. It produces 30bhp and 31Nm of peak torque, mated to a six-speed gearbox — here are the top things to know about the Perak Bobber motorcycle.
Thoughts On The Jawa Bike Deliveries In India
Jawa Motorcycles received an overwhelming response in the Indian market, something they weren't equipped for. This lead to a lot of confusion and complaints from waiting customers. Now, with the streamlined delivery process in place, we expect the brand to improve its deliveries and reduce the waiting period in the market.