- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News October 21 by-polls: Key constituencies to watch out for
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Flaunts A Jacket Gifted By Karan Johar, Hilariously Demands A Pair Of Heels!
- Sports India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Unfortunate that we dropped Rohit's chance on Day 1: George Linde
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Jawa Motorcycles launched two new products in the Indian market: Jawa and Jawa forty two, back in November 2018. The two motorcycles received a huge demand in the market, with bookings closed till September 2019.
Jawa recently announced that it will soon start deliveries of the motorcycles in India. Ahead of the start of deliveries, Jawa auctioned 13 motorcycles, with the total amount raised donated towards the Armed Forces Flag Day Fund.
Jawa has now announced that the 13 motorcycles have raised a record amount of Rs 1.43 crore. The motorcycles for the auction were specially created models called the Jawa Signature Edition. The company offered 13 such motorcycles, allowing customers to choose a chassis number of their choice.
Thank you for your contribution and support towards the #ForeverHeroes fundraiser event that concluded earlier today. We’re happy to announce that we have raised Rs.1.43 Cr toward the Armed Forces Flag Day Fund. ⁰A day to remember indeed!#JawaMotorcycles #Jawa pic.twitter.com/F7tHID6iPd— Jawa Motorcycles (@jawamotorcycles) March 29, 2019
Jawa also announced that the winner of the bid will have to make the entire payment within seven days of the auction. The total amount will include registration charges as well. Apart from this, Jawa will also allow their customers to choose between either of the two models, along with the colour of their choice. Jawa will also deliver the motorcycles to the customers in any city of their choosing in India.
Bid winning customers will also receive several special privileges. This includes being invited for all Jawa events and promotions. They will also receive a special service package for a period of 42 months, along with complimentary servicing during the period.
Jawa, on the other hand, also announced the start of deliveries from today (30th March 2019). The two motorcycles are available with a price tag of Rs 1.54 lakh for the Jawa forty two and Rs 1.64 lakh for the Jawa. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Both motorcycles are powered by the same 293cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine producing 27bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a standard six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On Jawa Motorcycles Auction
Jawa relaunched the iconic brand in the market in November 2018. With deliveries to begin from today, the company first wanted to honour the Armed Forces of the country, hence they started the #ForeverHeroes initiative. The brand has already seen a huge demand in the Indian market, with bookings closed till September of this year.