- 45 min ago MG ZS EV Launched In 10 New Cities: 1000th Unit Rolled Out In India
- 2 hrs ago Renault Kwid Neotech Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4.29 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer 155 & 250 New Colours Launched In India: Pics, Price & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Facelift Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Other Details
- Sports Rohit Sharma joins Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina in elite 5000-run club in the IPL
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Was Blown Away By Ranveer Singh When She First Met Him; ‘His Energy Was Amazing’
- News Bhim Army chief says UP CM unable to handle govt, demands President's Rule
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan Or Nora Fatehi, Who Pulled Off JJ Valaya’s Printed Belted Saree Better?
- Technology Reliance Jio Orbic Smartphone: Three Devices To Launch Soon Under Rs. 4,000
- Education NEET Result Date 2020: When NEET UG Exam Result 2020 Will Be Declared?
- Finance Indian Railways Launches Portal For Freight Service
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In October
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India has launched the SP 125 bike in the Indian market. The new Honda SP 125 is offered with a starting price of Rs 72,900. The new Honda SP 125 is offered in two variants: Drum and Disc. The higher-spec SP 125 disc variant is priced at a slight premium of Rs 77,100. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda SP 125 is the second product from the brand to be compliant with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms. Honda recently launched the Activa 125 BS-VI in India, back in September 2019.
The Honda SP 125 is powered by a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled petrol engine. It produces 10.7bhp at 7,500rpm and 10.9Nm of torque at 9,000rpm and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle comes with standard telescopic forks at the front and dual shock-absorbers at the rear. Braking on the Honda SP 125 is handled by 130mm drum brakes at either end or a 240mm disc at the front on the higher-spec variant. The motorcycle runs on 18-inch wheels with 80/100 tyre profiles at either end.
The Honda SP 125 comes with 19 patent applications. This is inclusive of patents for the technology, which offer style, convenience and comfort on the motorcycle.
The SP 125 also comes with the brand's HET (Honda Eco Technology), which is now powered by eSP (enhanced Smart Power). This new feature on the Honda SP 125 help improves mileage, engine refinement and a quiet start from the engine.
Other standard features on the Honda SP 125 include a fully-digital instrument cluster providing information such as average mileage, distance to empty, gear position indicator and service due indicator among others.
The motorcycle also comes with LED headlamps, engine start/stop, integrated headlamp beam, passing switch, sporty alloy wheels and a chrome exhaust muffler cover.
The Honda SP 125 also comes with sporty body graphics and an even sporty tank design as well. The new motorcycle is offered with a range of different colour schemes, this includes Striking Green, Imperial Red Metallic, Pearl Siren Blue and Matte Axis Grey Metallic.
Thoughts On The New Honda SP 125 BS-VI Motorcycle
The Honda SP 125 is the second BS-VI compliant model from the brand in the Indian market. The SP 125 comes with a host of technology and features, along with a number of segment-firsts as well.