- 3 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 3 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 5 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Sports French Open 2020: Serena Williams sees off Ahn again in slam opener
- News Kolkata Metro to resume services on Sundays from October 4
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Amitabh Bachchan's Show Premieres With A Few Tweaks & A Strong Message!
- Finance Muthoot Fincorp NCD Opens For Subscription; Offers Upto 9.6% Returns
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Shows Us How To Pull Off Semi-Formal And Fashionable Look In The Sassiest Way
- Technology Vivo V20 Series India Launch Set For October 12: Expected Specifications And Features
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India has launched the SP 125 bike in the Indian market. The new Honda SP 125 is offered with a starting price of Rs 72,900. The new Honda SP 125 is offered in two variants: Drum and Disc. The higher-spec SP 125 disc variant is priced at a slight premium of Rs 77,100. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda SP 125 is the second product from the brand to be compliant with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms. Honda recently launched the Activa 125 BS-VI in India, back in September 2019.
The Honda SP 125 is powered by a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled petrol engine. It produces 10.7bhp at 7,500rpm and 10.9Nm of torque at 9,000rpm and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle comes with standard telescopic forks at the front and dual shock-absorbers at the rear. Braking on the Honda SP 125 is handled by 130mm drum brakes at either end or a 240mm disc at the front on the higher-spec variant. The motorcycle runs on 18-inch wheels with 80/100 tyre profiles at either end.
The Honda SP 125 comes with 19 patent applications. This is inclusive of patents for the technology, which offer style, convenience and comfort on the motorcycle.
The SP 125 also comes with the brand's HET (Honda Eco Technology), which is now powered by eSP (enhanced Smart Power). This new feature on the Honda SP 125 help improves mileage, engine refinement and a quiet start from the engine.
Other standard features on the Honda SP 125 include a fully-digital instrument cluster providing information such as average mileage, distance to empty, gear position indicator and service due indicator among others.
The motorcycle also comes with LED headlamps, engine start/stop, integrated headlamp beam, passing switch, sporty alloy wheels and a chrome exhaust muffler cover.
The Honda SP 125 also comes with sporty body graphics and an even sporty tank design as well. The new motorcycle is offered with a range of different colour schemes, this includes Striking Green, Imperial Red Metallic, Pearl Siren Blue and Matte Axis Grey Metallic.
Thoughts On The New Honda SP 125 BS-VI Motorcycle
The Honda SP 125 is the second BS-VI compliant model from the brand in the Indian market. The SP 125 comes with a host of technology and features, along with a number of segment-firsts as well.