- 46 min ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- Sports Rishabh Pant has flawed technique, even scared to hold the ball now: Engineer
- News Chidambaram violated bail conditions: Javadekar
- Finance RBI Proposes New PPI Linked To Bank A/c For Digital Payment
- Movies NBK 106: Roja Refuses To Play Antagonist In Balakrishna And Boyapati Srinu's Movie?
- Technology Huawei Nova 6, Nova 6 5G Complete Specifications Leak Ahead of Launch
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Oozes Glamour In A Stunning Red Gown At UNICEF’s Snowflake Ball
- Travel A Complete Travel Guide For Udupi Tour
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India has launched the SP 125 bike in the Indian market. The new Honda SP 125 is offered with a starting price of Rs 72,900. The new Honda SP 125 is offered in two variants: Drum and Disc. The higher-spec SP 125 disc variant is priced at a slight premium of Rs 77,100. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda SP 125 is the second product from the brand to be compliant with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms. Honda recently launched the Activa 125 BS-VI in India, back in September 2019.
The Honda SP 125 is powered by a 124cc single-cylinder air-cooled petrol engine. It produces 10.7bhp at 7,500rpm and 10.9Nm of torque at 9,000rpm and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle comes with standard telescopic forks at the front and dual shock-absorbers at the rear. Braking on the Honda SP 125 is handled by 130mm drum brakes at either end or a 240mm disc at the front on the higher-spec variant. The motorcycle runs on 18-inch wheels with 80/100 tyre profiles at either end.
The Honda SP 125 comes with 19 patent applications. This is inclusive of patents for the technology, which offer style, convenience and comfort on the motorcycle.
The SP 125 also comes with the brand's HET (Honda Eco Technology), which is now powered by eSP (enhanced Smart Power). This new feature on the Honda SP 125 help improves mileage, engine refinement and a quiet start from the engine.
Other standard features on the Honda SP 125 include a fully-digital instrument cluster providing information such as average mileage, distance to empty, gear position indicator and service due indicator among others.
The motorcycle also comes with LED headlamps, engine start/stop, integrated headlamp beam, passing switch, sporty alloy wheels and a chrome exhaust muffler cover.
The Honda SP 125 also comes with sporty body graphics and an even sporty tank design as well. The new motorcycle is offered with a range of different colour schemes, this includes Striking Green, Imperial Red Metallic, Pearl Siren Blue and Matte Axis Grey Metallic.
Thoughts On The New Honda SP 125 BS-VI Motorcycle
The Honda SP 125 is the second BS-VI compliant model from the brand in the Indian market. The SP 125 comes with a host of technology and features, along with a number of segment-firsts as well.