- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Flaunts A Jacket Gifted By Karan Johar, Hilariously Demands A Pair Of Heels!
- Sports India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Unfortunate that we dropped Rohit's chance on Day 1: George Linde
- News Anyone who harms ongoing peace process in Kashmir will be jailed: Ram Madhav
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
2019 Honda Grazia launched in India. Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI) has introduced the 2019 version of their popular 125cc scooter, the Grazia in the Indian market. The update however, is limited to only the top variant of the scooter while the base variants remain unchanged.
The Honda Grazia disc variant comes with a number of cosmetic updates. This includes the addition of a brand new colour a well, called 'Pearl Siren Blue'. The changes made to the top-spec 'DX' variant has also called in for a small price hike of Rs 300; bringing the overall price of 2019 Honda Grazia DX to Rs 64,668, ex-showroom (Delhi). The remaining lower-spec models, remain unchanged.
The Honda Grazia is available in three variants — Drum, Drum Alloy and Disc. The pricing for the Drum and Drum Alloy variants remain unchanged at Rs 60,296 and Rs 62,227, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the price hike and the new colour addition to the top-spec, the Grazia also comes with new decals, including the 'DX' lettering on the front apron. Apart from the above changes, the Honda Grazia remains unchanged otherwise.
Mechanically, the Honda Grazia continues to be powered by a 124.9cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.5bhp and 10.5Nm of torque. Braking is handled by 130mm drum brakes on either ends, with the optional 190mm disc upfront. The brakes are further supported by Honda's Combi-Braking System (CBS).The Honda Grazia offers standard telescopic front forks and a spring loaded hydraulic suspension at the rear. The scooter further rides on tubeless tyres with 90/90 R-12 and 90/100 R-10 wheel profiles at the front and back, respectively.
In terms of features, the 2019 Honda Grazia continues to offer a long list of equipment. This includes LED headlamps, 18L underseat storage, fully-digital instrument cluster with Eco-Speed indicator, Glove box, with USB charging socket and 4-in-1-lock with seat opening switch.
Thoughts On The 2019 Honda Grazia
The Honda Grazia is one of the popular 125cc scooters from the brand in the Indian market. It rivals the likes of the TVS Ntorq 125, Suzuki Burgman Street, Suzuki Access 125 and the Aprilia SR 125 in the Indian market.