- 46 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 4000: Prices Now Starting At Rs 1.14 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Spy Pics: Hyundai i20 To Feature Sunroof, New Alloy Wheels, And More
- 16 hrs ago Delhi Odd Even Scheme: To Be Extended If Needed Says Arvind Kejriwal
- 17 hrs ago Toyota Mobility Foundation Partners With WRI For New Mobility Solution In India
- News Not just Sabarimala, larger Bench will take account of women’ entry into other religious places too
- Technology Vivo S5 With Penta Lens Camera To Launch Today: Specifications And Price
- Movies Mardaani 2 Trailer: Rani Mukerji's Shivani Roy Sets Out On A Bone-chilling Chase!
- Sports Ritu Phogat: I’m coming for the One Championship World Title
- Finance You Can Now Give An Address Other Than That On Your Aadhaar For Bank KYC
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Lifestyle Exclusive: What Leads To A Tiff Between Best Friends? Real People Share Their Stories
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
Honda, is offering attractive discounts on the CB Shine Limited Edition motorcycle and Activa Limited 5G Edition scooter for this festive season. The company is offering benefits of up to Rs 11,000 this Diwali.
The festive offer includes low downpayment of Rs 1,100, a cashback of Rs 7,000 when ordered through PayTM, savings of Rs 8,900 on two-wheeler loan with HDFC Bank, easy EMI financing on debit and credit cards by Pine Labs, and a free Honda Joy Club membership worth Rs 2,100.
The CB Shine Limited Edition is powered by a 125cc single-cylinder engine which produces 10.16bhp and 10.3Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a four-speed gearbox as standard. The changes on the limited edition motorcycle is limited to body graphics as compared to the standard edition. The CB Shine Limited Edition is offered in two dual-tone colour options: a black with red metallic, and a black with silver metallic graphics.
Apart from this, all the mechanicals remain the same on the limited edition motorcycle. The bike comes equipped with telescopic forks at the front and an adjustable dual-shocks at the rear. The brakes on the motorcycle is handled by a drum or a 24mm disc at the front and a drum brake setup at the rear.
The Activa 5G Limited Edition scooter is limited to cosmetic changes as well. The limited edition scooter is offered with two dual-tone colour options: Pearl Precious White + Matte Selene Silver, and Strontium Silver Metallic + Pearl Igneous Black. The pearl-white theme gets a beige colour finish on the seats and instrument cluster, while the black-white theme models features the usual black finish seats and instrument panel.
Apart from this, all mechanicals are carried from the standard Activa 5G. This includes 110cc single-cylinder engine producing 8bhp and 9Nm of torque. The scooter features hydraulic shock absorbers and drum brake setup at both ends. It also features Honda's Combined Braking System (CBS) for added safety.
Honda is also working on introducing its first BS-VI motorcycle to the India market. Recently a document was leaked revealing specs of the CB Shine BS-VI motorcycle — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Honda Festive Offer On Select Models
The CB Shine and the Activa has been the company's best sellers for a long time. With the attractive offers on both models, the company aims to make owning both the models easier this festive season. All the auto manufacturers are coming up with different strategies to boost sales this festive season in India.