- 9 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 10 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Honda, is offering attractive discounts on the CB Shine Limited Edition motorcycle and Activa Limited 5G Edition scooter for this festive season. The company is offering benefits of up to Rs 11,000 this Diwali.
The festive offer includes low downpayment of Rs 1,100, a cashback of Rs 7,000 when ordered through PayTM, savings of Rs 8,900 on two-wheeler loan with HDFC Bank, easy EMI financing on debit and credit cards by Pine Labs, and a free Honda Joy Club membership worth Rs 2,100.
The CB Shine Limited Edition is powered by a 125cc single-cylinder engine which produces 10.16bhp and 10.3Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a four-speed gearbox as standard. The changes on the limited edition motorcycle is limited to body graphics as compared to the standard edition. The CB Shine Limited Edition is offered in two dual-tone colour options: a black with red metallic, and a black with silver metallic graphics.
Apart from this, all the mechanicals remain the same on the limited edition motorcycle. The bike comes equipped with telescopic forks at the front and an adjustable dual-shocks at the rear. The brakes on the motorcycle is handled by a drum or a 24mm disc at the front and a drum brake setup at the rear.
The Activa 5G Limited Edition scooter is limited to cosmetic changes as well. The limited edition scooter is offered with two dual-tone colour options: Pearl Precious White + Matte Selene Silver, and Strontium Silver Metallic + Pearl Igneous Black. The pearl-white theme gets a beige colour finish on the seats and instrument cluster, while the black-white theme models features the usual black finish seats and instrument panel.
Apart from this, all mechanicals are carried from the standard Activa 5G. This includes 110cc single-cylinder engine producing 8bhp and 9Nm of torque. The scooter features hydraulic shock absorbers and drum brake setup at both ends. It also features Honda's Combined Braking System (CBS) for added safety.
Honda is also working on introducing its first BS-VI motorcycle to the India market. Recently a document was leaked revealing specs of the CB Shine BS-VI motorcycle — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Honda Festive Offer On Select Models
The CB Shine and the Activa has been the company's best sellers for a long time. With the attractive offers on both models, the company aims to make owning both the models easier this festive season. All the auto manufacturers are coming up with different strategies to boost sales this festive season in India.