- 36 min ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 1 hr ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Royal Enfiled Meteor 350 Expected India Launch By June: Will Rival The Jawa 350
- 3 hrs ago Kia Sonet: Expected Launch Date in India, Price, Specs, Features & Competitors Explained
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With 8GB RAM Launched In India For Rs. 27,999
- Lifestyle Ayurveda For COVID-19? Immunity-boosting Ayurvedic Drug Fifatrol May Fight Against Coronavirus
- Movies Zoa Morani On Donating Plasma For The Second Time: Last Time It Helped Get A Patient Out Of ICU
- Finance Sensex Ends 1,000 Points Higher, ICICI Bank Jumps 9%
- News India conducts over 1.16 lakh COVID-19 tests in 24 hours; Highest in a single day
- Sports They are doing it out of compulsion: Shahid Afridi responds to Harbhajan Singh, Yuvraj Singh's remarks against him
- Travel Karnataka To Open Religious Places From June 1
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Honda's recently launched CB300R has beaten the CBR250R in sales numbers. Honda sold 80 units of the CB300R and just 51 units of the CBR250R. The Honda CB300R is sold-out for the rest of this year as production capacity has been met against demand, but the motorcycle is available to book for next years stocks.
Like the other models from the Honda CB family, the Honda CB300R features Honda's Neo Sports Cafe design philosophy. The styling is similar to the CB1000R and CB650R. The Neo Sports Cafe design is in contrast with the hardware on the motorcycle.
The Honda CB300R features inverted front forks, full-LED lighting, and a digital instrument cluster. The motorcycle is available in two colour options - Candy Chromosphere Red and Matte Axis Gray Metallic.
The Honda CB300R is powered by a 286cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, DOHC engine that produces 30.45bhp of power and 27.5Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission. The engine also features a fuel injection system.
Braking duties are handled by disc brake at both ends - a 296mm at the front and a 220mm disc at the rear. Safety features on the motorcycle feature dual-channel ABS. Suspension duties are are handled by upside-down forks at the front, and a mono-shock at the back.
The Honda CB300R is imported via the CKD route and is retailed via Honda's BigWing dealerships across the country. The motorcycle is fairly expensive in it's segment but is cheaper than the BMW G310 R by roughly Rs 50,000.
Thoughts About The Price Increase Of The Honda CB300R
Okay. So Honda has increased the price of the CB300R by less than Rs 1,000. We think that's a fair margin. Honda offers a premium experience when one buys the CB300R and a little under a thousand bucks make no difference. We're actually okay with it. However, if Honda is listening to us, then we'd really like more bite in the brakes, and a faster, more flickable machine. Just saying!