- 4 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 9 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- News Modi in France: PM calls on President Macron, welcomed warmly by Indian community
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 55: Tamil Thalaivas Vs U Mumba: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies Sara Ali Khan On Being Compared With Janhvi Kapoor & Ananya Pandey: I Don’t Get Bothered
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Honda's recently launched CB300R has beaten the CBR250R in sales numbers. Honda sold 80 units of the CB300R and just 51 units of the CBR250R. The Honda CB300R is sold-out for the rest of this year as production capacity has been met against demand, but the motorcycle is available to book for next years stocks.
Like the other models from the Honda CB family, the Honda CB300R features Honda's Neo Sports Cafe design philosophy. The styling is similar to the CB1000R and CB650R. The Neo Sports Cafe design is in contrast with the hardware on the motorcycle.
The Honda CB300R features inverted front forks, full-LED lighting, and a digital instrument cluster. The motorcycle is available in two colour options - Candy Chromosphere Red and Matte Axis Gray Metallic.
The Honda CB300R is powered by a 286cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, DOHC engine that produces 30.45bhp of power and 27.5Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission. The engine also features a fuel injection system.
Braking duties are handled by disc brake at both ends - a 296mm at the front and a 220mm disc at the rear. Safety features on the motorcycle feature dual-channel ABS. Suspension duties are are handled by upside-down forks at the front, and a mono-shock at the back.
The Honda CB300R is imported via the CKD route and is retailed via Honda's BigWing dealerships across the country. The motorcycle is fairly expensive in it's segment but is cheaper than the BMW G310 R by roughly Rs 50,000.
Thoughts About The Price Increase Of The Honda CB300R
Okay. So Honda has increased the price of the CB300R by less than Rs 1,000. We think that's a fair margin. Honda offers a premium experience when one buys the CB300R and a little under a thousand bucks make no difference. We're actually okay with it. However, if Honda is listening to us, then we'd really like more bite in the brakes, and a faster, more flickable machine. Just saying!