- 1 hr ago Honda CBR 650R Sold Out In India: Bookings For The Motorcycle Put On Hold Temporarily
- 2 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For September 2019: Hero Splendor Continues To Dominate The Market
- 2 hrs ago Hema Malini Brings Home The MG Hector Sharp: An All New Dhanno
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Pakistan stops postal mail service from India: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Movies Yash Recounts His Trip To America; Scary Experiences Made Him Return To India!
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week: Google Pixel 4 XL, OnePlus 7T Pro, Redmi Note 8 Pro And More
- Finance Reliance Jio Marginally Cuts Prices Of Some Tariff Packs And Adjusts IUC
- Sports MS Dhoni spotted driving Nissan Jonga on Ranchi roads, shows his love for Indian Army
- Lifestyle Anushka Sharma Stuns Us With Her Androgynous Outfit And Impressive Ear Jewellery
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Honda Motorcycles has begun deliveries of their latest offering, the CB300R neo cafe racer motorcycle. The Honda CB300R neo cafe racer was launched in India recently, with the first batch of motorcycles being delivered in Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur and Haryana.
The Honda CB300R comes with a starting price of Rs 2.41 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The CB300R is the first 300cc motorcycle offering from the Japanese brand in the Indian market. Since its launch in India, the Honda CB300R has received over 400 bookings, with waiting period over three months.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior VP, Sales and Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said:
"Indian middle weight biking enthusiasts welcomed the Neo Sports Café inspired Honda CB300R with a lot of enthusiasm. Overwhelmed by the response since its launch in February, we have revised our production plan to meet the additional demand."
The Honda CB300R is imported into India as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) unit and assembled in its Indian plant. The Honda CB300R is sold exclusively through the brand's premium Wing World outlets.
Apart from the commence of deliveries of the new CB300R, Honda also announced the introduction of a range of accessories for the neo-retro cafe motorcycle. Honda has introduced 16 independent accessories to further enhance the appeal of the neo-cafe racer. Honda also offers custom kits for customers ranging between premium, sport, protection and standard.
Honda CB300R is available in two different colour schemes — Matte Axis Grey Metallic and Candy Chromosphere Red. Bookings are now open across all 22 Wing World dealerships in the country.
Honda recently launched the 2019 Africa Twin Adventure-tourer offering in the Indian market. The 2019 Honda Africa Twin, similar to the Honda CB300R will be sold exclusively through the brand's premium Wing World outlets and will be available for the first 50 customers only — read more about the new 2019 Honda Africa Twin here.
Thoughts On The Honda CB300R Deliveries
The Honda CB300R is one of the first 300cc motorcycle offerings from the brand in the Indian market. The motorcycle has been priced competitively in the segment and rivals the likes of the KTM 390 Duke, Bajaj Dominar 400 and the TVS Apache RR310 in the Indian market.