- 43 min ago Toyota Vellfire MPV Bookings Open Unofficially: Launch Expected In The Coming Weeks
- 1 hr ago Arunachal Pradesh CM Seen Riding Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 In Video: Here’s Why
- 1 hr ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Arrives At Dealership Ahead Of Launch In India
- 2 hrs ago New Yamaha Fascino BS6 Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Lifestyle Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment & Prevention
- Movies Vidya Balan Shares Motion Poster Of Shakuntala Devi Biopic On World Mathematics Day!
- Technology OnePlus To Focus On More 5G Smartphones In 2020
- News Praful Patel clears air over Ceejay House: "Not in-charge of the property at this stage"
- Sports Points shared in historic World Cup qualifier between North and South Korea
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Honda launched its modern take on the classic cafe racer in India last month in the form of the all-new CB300R. Now, Honda has revealed prices for all the official accessories it will offer to owners wishing to customise their brand new CB300R cafe racer motorcycles directly from the dealership.
Honda is offering its official range of accessories in both kit (multiple units thrown together) and individual (a la carte style if you will) guises. The kits are offered in four different versions: Premium, Protection, Standard and Sports. The Premium kit is suprisingly the most affordable kit on offer with a price tag of Rs 15,552. While its name may be 'Premium', the kit offers only cosmetic add-ons like caps for the brake reservoir and air-valve among others, which is the reason for its affordable price tag.
The most expensive kit on offer is the Protection set which is priced at a rather premium price tag of Rs 35,895. This kit offers a host of protective add-ons for the CB300R in the form of a radiator guard, headlight mask, a Kitaco under guard, and a crankcase cover; all of which should keep the bike's components protected from the rough Indian road conditions.
The Sports and Standard kits are slightly more expensive than the Premium kit, with the former commanding a price tag of Rs 16,662 and the latter coming in at Rs 4 extra at Rs 16,666. The Sports kit adds three accesories to the Honda CB300R in the form of the Kitaco rear fender along with a headlight mask and a radiator guard. The Standard kit adds two different accessories to the new Honda cafe racer in the form of a radiator guard and an under guard from Kitaco.
Honda is also offering multiple accessories on an individual basis for the CB300R. Prices for the individual accessories range from Rs 341 for the air valve case to Rs 15,009 for the underguard unit from Kitaco. For more details regarding individual pricing and the final cost of the accesories with various fitment and labour charges along with the added taxes, please contact your nearest Honda Wing World dealership. There are currently 22 Wing World dealerships across the country and the new Honda CB300R can be purchased and accessoriesed only at these dealerships.