- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Weather today: Pre-Monsoon rains likely for Bangaloreans for the next three days
- Movies Hina Khan Is Highest Paid Actress In Television? The Actress Has A Witty Answer!
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Technology Google Pixel 3 XL price axed by Rs 28,000, now available starting at Rs 54,999
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Honda launched its modern take on the classic cafe racer in India last month in the form of the all-new CB300R. Now, Honda has revealed prices for all the official accessories it will offer to owners wishing to customise their brand new CB300R cafe racer motorcycles directly from the dealership.
Honda is offering its official range of accessories in both kit (multiple units thrown together) and individual (a la carte style if you will) guises. The kits are offered in four different versions: Premium, Protection, Standard and Sports. The Premium kit is suprisingly the most affordable kit on offer with a price tag of Rs 15,552. While its name may be 'Premium', the kit offers only cosmetic add-ons like caps for the brake reservoir and air-valve among others, which is the reason for its affordable price tag.
The most expensive kit on offer is the Protection set which is priced at a rather premium price tag of Rs 35,895. This kit offers a host of protective add-ons for the CB300R in the form of a radiator guard, headlight mask, a Kitaco under guard, and a crankcase cover; all of which should keep the bike's components protected from the rough Indian road conditions.
The Sports and Standard kits are slightly more expensive than the Premium kit, with the former commanding a price tag of Rs 16,662 and the latter coming in at Rs 4 extra at Rs 16,666. The Sports kit adds three accesories to the Honda CB300R in the form of the Kitaco rear fender along with a headlight mask and a radiator guard. The Standard kit adds two different accessories to the new Honda cafe racer in the form of a radiator guard and an under guard from Kitaco.
Honda is also offering multiple accessories on an individual basis for the CB300R. Prices for the individual accessories range from Rs 341 for the air valve case to Rs 15,009 for the underguard unit from Kitaco. For more details regarding individual pricing and the final cost of the accesories with various fitment and labour charges along with the added taxes, please contact your nearest Honda Wing World dealership. There are currently 22 Wing World dealerships across the country and the new Honda CB300R can be purchased and accessoriesed only at these dealerships.