- 50 min ago MG Motor's Plan Of Launching The Hector Plus And Gloster Remains Unchanged
- 1 hr ago Tata Group To Set up A Hospital In Kasaragod With Quarantine Facilities
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio BS6 Specification Revealed — Will be Available In Four Variants
- 8 hrs ago Eicher Group Donates Rs 50 Crore To Fight COVID-19 Pandemic In India
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Untouched For 24 Straight Days Even As Demand Slids Over 50%
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Premium Smartphones To Buy In India In April 2020
- News 'Your leadership helping Humanity': Donald Trump thanks Modi for supplying Hydroxychloroquine to US
- Movies Varun Dhawan Joins Hands With Flipkart And Launches A Stay-At-Home Reality Show
- Lifestyle Lockdown Fitness: Home Exercises To Help You Burn Calories
- Sports Neymar welcome anytime at Barca, says Suarez
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
- Education CBSE Academic Calendar 2020-21 For Class 1 To 12
Hero MotoCorp has unveiled a new concept motorcycle at the EICMA 2019. The world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer unveiled the Xtreme 1.R Concept at the event, previewing the next-generation Xtreme 200R.
The new Hero Xtreme 1.R Concept showcases a completely new design, compared to the current model on sale in the Indian market. Hero MotoCorp has stepped away from the conservative design of the Xtreme 200R to offer a more aggressive, sharp and youthful styling to the next-generation Xtreme motorcycle.
The new Hero Xtreme 1.R Concept can be seen with LED headlamps, beefy fuel tank, committed riding stance and LED tail lamps; among a host of other aggressive design elements and features. However, considering this is a concept version, the main production-spec model will vary significantly.
Hero MotoCorp is said to have borrowed the chassis on the Xtreme 1.R concept from the existing motorcycle. However, the company does mention that the next-generation Xtreme will offer sharper riding dynamics and improved handling as well.
The Hero Xtreme 1.R Concept showcases beefy forks at the front, large disc brakes at either end and slick tyres; all of which will obviously not make it to the production-spec model.
The bodywork on the new Xtreme 1.R concept looks radical with contrasting white and red paint scheme. The single-piece handlebars come with carbon-fibre tips, red contrasting brake and clutch levers, large belly pan below the engine and a host of other styling elements.
Hero MotoCorp hasn't revealed many details of the Xtreme 1.R concept. However, the model showcased does look promising. However, most of the features and styling showcased on the concept version hardly makes it into production; hence it will be interesting to see the final output.
In terms of engine, we expect Hero to carry forward an updated version of the current engine, powering the Xtreme 200R. We do expect it to produce slightly better power output, while also being tuned more towards performance.
Thoughts On The Hero Xtreme 1.R Concept
The Hero Xtreme 1.R Concept is still a long way from entering production. With limited information provided by Hero MotoCorp, there is very little to talk about. The motorcycle is however expected to be unveiled in its production-guise sometime during the later part of 2020. Until then, stay tuned for more updates on the motorcycle.