- 2 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon: Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Bookings & Launch Timeline Revealed: Teaser Video
- 1 day ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Upgrading 3G Users To 4G Network To Bring Faster Internet Speed
- News NIA court sentences to life ISIS terrorist in Omar Al-Hindi case
- Movies Dino Morea On Nepotism In Film Industry: You Have To Slog Whether You Are An Insider Or Outsider
- Finance ITC Trades Higher Even As Maharashtra Bans Sale Of Loose Cigarettes, Beedis
- Sports Ashok Dinda to play for Goa in upcoming domestic season
- Lifestyle Tamannaah Bhatia’s Yellow Saree And Minimal Jewellery Avatar Is The Festive Look Inspiration We Need
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
- Education Supreme Court Decision On UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020, Check Latest News
Hero MotoCorp has unveiled a new concept motorcycle at the EICMA 2019. The world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer unveiled the Xtreme 1.R Concept at the event, previewing the next-generation Xtreme 200R.
The new Hero Xtreme 1.R Concept showcases a completely new design, compared to the current model on sale in the Indian market. Hero MotoCorp has stepped away from the conservative design of the Xtreme 200R to offer a more aggressive, sharp and youthful styling to the next-generation Xtreme motorcycle.
The new Hero Xtreme 1.R Concept can be seen with LED headlamps, beefy fuel tank, committed riding stance and LED tail lamps; among a host of other aggressive design elements and features. However, considering this is a concept version, the main production-spec model will vary significantly.
Hero MotoCorp is said to have borrowed the chassis on the Xtreme 1.R concept from the existing motorcycle. However, the company does mention that the next-generation Xtreme will offer sharper riding dynamics and improved handling as well.
The Hero Xtreme 1.R Concept showcases beefy forks at the front, large disc brakes at either end and slick tyres; all of which will obviously not make it to the production-spec model.
The bodywork on the new Xtreme 1.R concept looks radical with contrasting white and red paint scheme. The single-piece handlebars come with carbon-fibre tips, red contrasting brake and clutch levers, large belly pan below the engine and a host of other styling elements.
Hero MotoCorp hasn't revealed many details of the Xtreme 1.R concept. However, the model showcased does look promising. However, most of the features and styling showcased on the concept version hardly makes it into production; hence it will be interesting to see the final output.
In terms of engine, we expect Hero to carry forward an updated version of the current engine, powering the Xtreme 200R. We do expect it to produce slightly better power output, while also being tuned more towards performance.
Thoughts On The Hero Xtreme 1.R Concept
The Hero Xtreme 1.R Concept is still a long way from entering production. With limited information provided by Hero MotoCorp, there is very little to talk about. The motorcycle is however expected to be unveiled in its production-guise sometime during the later part of 2020. Until then, stay tuned for more updates on the motorcycle.