- 15 min ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 3 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 5 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- News Scarlett Keeling murder case: Samson Dsouza sentenced to 10 years of rigorous imprisonment
- Movies Aadai Release: Amala Paul Waives Off Salary For The Film!
- Finance Subsidy On EVs Will Be Offered For Commercial Vehicles Only: Govt
- Lifestyle YRF's Face App Tweet Reminds Us Of Preity Zinta's Gorgeous Suits In Veer Zaara
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 2 Gets TENNA Certification Ahead Of July 23 Launch
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Sports MS Dhoni retirement: This is what Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir have to say
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Hero Motocorp, the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer, has launched the Maestro Edge 125 scooter in India. Prices for the Hero Maestro Edge 125 start at Rs 58,500 for the drum brake variant, while the the disc brake varaint costs Rs 60,000. The Hero Maestro Edge 125 Fi is priced at Rs 62,700 (all prices mentioned are ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Hero Maestro Edge 125 is based is powered by the same 125cc air-cooled engine that drives the new Destini 125 scooter. The engine is in essense a bored out version of Hero's 110cc powerplant and is offered in both carburetted and fuel injected guises. The Hero Maestro Edge 125's carburetted engine produces 8.7bhp at 6,750rpm and 10.2Nm of peak torque at 5,000rpm. The fuel-injected engine increases the power output to 9.1bhp.
The Hero Maestro Edge 125's engine sends power to the rear wheel via a CVT automatic gearbox. The Maestro Edge 125's engine also benefits from Hero's i3S start stop system which will help increase the fuel efficency of the scooter.
The Hero Maestro Edge 125 sports a conventional telescopic front forks up front and a monoshock at the rear to take care of the rough stuff. The Hero Meastro Edge 125 sports a disc brake up front and drum brake at the rear which are aided by Hero's integrated braking system.
The Hero Maestro Edge 125 is the sportier looking offering from the two-wheeler giant in the 125cc scooter segment in India. Up front, the Hero Meastro Edge sports a large headlamp unit up top. The angular front apron looks very sculpted and plays host to the clear lens indicators on either side. Also seen are front forks that are finished off in a contrasting colour compared to the paint scheme. The seat along with the plastic section on the rider facing section of the front apron and the footboard are finished off in a contrasting colour on the fuel injected variants.
The sides of the scooter are quite clean and sport i3s stickering on the front apron and a Maestro Edge badging in chorme on the rear flanks. The rear end of the Meastro Edge 125 plays host to the split tail light and the clear lens rear indicators. The section the splitting the tail lights into two hides the external fuel filler cap.
The Hero Maestro Edge comes packed with features including a digital-analog instrument console which features a service reminder along with a side stand indicator, a USB mobile charging port, boot light, along with diamond cut alloy wheels clad with tubeless tyres.
THe Hero Meastro Edge 125 is offered in four matte colours for the carburetted variant: Blue, Brown, Grey and Red, while the fuel injected model come in two paint schemes: Pearl Fadeless White and Panther Black.