- 1 hr ago Renault Triber MPV Unveiled In India For Global Markets — Premium MPV On A Budget?
- 1 hr ago Maruti Launching S-Presso In October 2019 — Fancy A Cup? Or Car?
- 3 hrs ago Toyota To Launch Twelve Products Over The Next Decade — The Invasion Has Begun
- 4 hrs ago Volkswagen India To Launch Four New SUVs: Touareg, Tiguan Allspace, T-Roc & T-Cross
- News ‘One Nation, One Election’: PM chairs all party meet as several oppn leaders give a miss
- Movies Radhika Pandit Believes In Fairytale Relationship Not Because Of Yash, But This Couple!
- Technology Asus 6Z Launched In India With Rotating Camera – Price, Key Features And Offers
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: England batting is only getting strong; how long till they breach 500-run mark?
- Lifestyle Two Women Hospitalized After Using A Vacuum Hose To End Their Periods Early
- Finance How Can SBI Customers Send Money Online Without Beneficiary's Account Number?
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ducati has officially revealed the Super Soco CUx electric scooter. However, the scooter is not an all-Ducati production. Ducati has partnered wit United Kingdom based electric scooter start-up, Super Soco to manufacture the electric scooter.
What makes the CUx really special, and what will definitely make this scooter sell, is the fact that this scooter is used at the paddocks by the Ducati MotoGP team. Ducati has not made any changes to the design of the Super Soco CUx. The only difference is the new white and red theme.
The Ducati Super Soco CUx features a full LED headlamp, and the company claims that it offers a visibility of 75 meters. It also features a high definition night time camera in the front of the scooter with a video feed built in to the fully digital instrument cluster.
The Ducati Super Soco CUx is powered b y a 3 Ah Lithium-ion battery, and has a power output of 3.6hp. The torque however is very impressive and stands at a massive 130Nm. The electric scooter also features a Bosch electric motor with a maximum output of 2,700 watts. The instant acceleration on the EV is said to be at par with Ducati's performance bikes.
The top speed stands at 45 kilometers per hour, and Ducati says the range on the Super Soco CUx is 75 kilometers at a full charge. The battery on the Super Soco CUx takes 3.5 hours to charge completely and the scooter features fast charging. Braking is taken care of by single 180 mm disc at both ends. The scooter also features EBS.
The cool quotient of the Ducati Super Soco CUx is that it features a G-Force sensor, which is automatically activated, and the scooter sends all information that is gathered to a smartphone connected to the scooter. The Super Soco CUx can be connected to a smartphone via the Super Soco application, and can be used to control various functions.
The CUx Ducati is priced at a premium prices of Great Britain Pounds 2299 pounds, which is approximately Rs 2.06 lakh, plus taxes and import duties, making it one of the most expensive electric scooters.
Thoughts About The Ducati Super Soco CUx
Good looking little electric scooter as far as we are concerned. We do not thing this scooter will ever make it to India, and we're also sure no one would pay that kind of a price for it unless it has Valentino Rossi's signature across the front. But those torque numbers! Wow!