- 4 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 9 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- Movies Satte Pe Satta Remake: Anushka Sharma Replaces Deepika Padukone In This Hrithik Roshan Starrer?
- News Modi in France: PM calls on President Macron, welcomed warmly by Indian community
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 55: Tamil Thalaivas Vs U Mumba: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Ducati will be celebrating 25-years of the iconic 916, with the unveil of a special edition Panigale V4 motorcycle. The new limited-edition motorcycle called the Ducati 'Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916' will be unveiled on the 12th of July.
The special-edition Panigale will be limited to just 500 units and will sport the original livery and exclusive racing components. The unveiling of the motorcycle will take place in Pebble Brach, California at 8 p.m. PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). It will be done so in the presence of Carl Fogarty — a four-time winner of the World Superbike Championship (WSBK) with Ducati in the 1990s.
Apart from the unveil, Ducati's WSBK Aruba.it Racing team will further pay tribute to the 916 with special liveries on the race bikes, inspired by the graphics on the Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 motorcycle. The WSBK race will be held on the 13th and 14th of July at Laguna Seca, with the bikes being ridden by Ducati riders Alvaro Bautista and Chaz Davies.
The Ducati 916 is an iconic motorcycle, which made its first appearance 25 years ago. It was uniquely stylish, elegant, lightweight and technologically innovative; capturing the imagination of motorcycle enthusiasts around the world.
The Ducati Panigale is currently offered in four variants: 959, V4, V4 S and the V4 Speciale. The Ducati 959 Panigale comes powered by 955cc liquid-cooled, L-twin cylinder engine producing 150bhp and 110Nm of torque.
The V4, V4 S and the V4 Speciale, on the other hand, come powered by a more powerful 1,103cc liquid-cooled Desmosedici Stradale V4 engine churning out 214bhp and 143Nm of torque; mated to a six-speed transmission.
Ducati has also confirmed the arrival of a naked streetfighter version of the Panigale V4. The Ducati Streetfighter V4 prototype was showcased at Pikes Peak, with the international launch expected sometime later this year.
Thoughts On The Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916
The special-edition Panigale V4 set to be unveiled in a couple of days pays homage to the iconic 916 motorcycles. The Ducati 916 changed the motorcycling world with its elegant looks, performance and innovative technology. It will be interesting to see how Ducati will replicate the 916 design on their latest generation Panigale V4 motorcycle offering.