- 4 hrs ago Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Variants Explained: Which Is The Best Model To Buy?
- 9 hrs ago Kia Seltos Gets A Custom Twitter Icon On Launch Day: Seltos Launched At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Kia Seltos Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.69 Lakh
- Movies Satte Pe Satta Remake: Anushka Sharma Replaces Deepika Padukone In This Hrithik Roshan Starrer?
- News Modi in France: PM calls on President Macron, welcomed warmly by Indian community
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 55: Tamil Thalaivas Vs U Mumba: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Ducati India will be launching the Diavel 1260 in India in August, which is the successor of the Diavel 1200. The power cruiser has already landed on Indian shores this year. The motorcycle was unveiled at the 2018 EICMA motorcycle show in Milan.
Just like the Diavel 1200, the new Ducati Diavel 1260 will also be available in two variants, Standard and S. However, the S variant will be the top of the line one and will feature fully adjustable Öhlins suspensions at both ends, Brembo M50 callipers, Ducati Quick Shift up & down Evo (DQS) and Ducati Multimedia System that works with Ducati Link App.
Ducati has upgraded the Diavel 1260's chassis for better handling and has also used a new tubular steel Trellis frame which makes it lighter than its predecessor.
The motorcycle continues to ride on 17-inch wheels and the rear section will feature a 240-section tyre. One of the main highlights of the motorcycle is the single-sided swingarm, which gives it an unusual look.
Powering the new power cruiser (both the Standard and the S) is a 1,262 cc, Ducati Testastretta DVT, L-twin cylinder, 8-valves, liquid-cooled engine. The engine will be equipped with Ducati's Desmodromic Variable Timing.
The Diavel 1260 will be mated to a six-speed gearbox and will pump out 159bhp of power at 9,500rpm and 129Nm of peak torque at 7,500 rpm. The new Diavel will also be getting three riding modes - Sport, Touring and Urban.
The Diavel 1260 gets an electronic package which features a 6-axis Bosch Inertial Measurement Unit (6D IMU). Electronic rider aids include Bosch Cornering ABS EVO, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO, cruise control, 3.5" TFT colour display, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO and Ducati Power Launch (DPL) EVO.
The new power cruiser will carry a premium over the previous model - Diavel 1200. However, we are expecting the Standard variant to be priced at Rs 18 lakh ex-showroom and the S variant to be around the 20.5 lakh ex-showroom. Also, the Diavel 1260 will make its way to the Indian market via the CBU route from Thailand.
Thoughts On The New Ducati Diavel 1260
The previous generation Diavel 1200 was a fast and good looking motorcycle. But, the new Diavel 1260, with all the updated features will be an absolute maniac, so let's wait and watch!