- 1 day ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 1 day ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 1 day ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 1 day ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- News Amit Shah says Congress has "no shame" as it continues to oppose "evil practice" of triple talaq
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Lifestyle How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyosung and Benelli ended their partnership with DSK last year. However, Union Bank of India is in the possession of 47 Benelli and Hyosung motorcycles along with the manufacturing plant. These motorcycles will now get auctioned online.
The company returned to the Indian market as Benelli India. However, this time, it partnered with a Hyderabad-based Adishwar Auto Ride International (AARI), a subsidiary of Mahavir Group.
The list of bikes that will be sold online wasn't even retailed in India. the list includes a few Benelli 150cc bikes, 125cc scooters and 150cc scooters surprisingly. The list of bikes up for auction also include Dorado 250, 202, RKS 150 Sport, and Blackster. A Hyosung GV250 Aquila, and H
Moreover, in the quarter-litre segment, the Benelli Zafferano 250 EFI scooter and Benelli MotoBi-250 Patagonian Eagle (spied testing in India) are also on the list. The list also includes the Benelli TNT 135 that was being tested back in 2017.
There is a single unit of the 1130cc Benelli Trek Amazonas, along with Tornados. The rest of the 43 item list includes the regular motorcycles like the TNT 600s and Hyosung 250s.
Reserve price for all bikes is listed with a 10 per cent EMD. Rs 2,000 has been decided as the bid increment amount. Seeing the wide range of segment offerings listed, individual bike price ranges from Rs 70,000 to Rs 7.57 lakhs.
The online auction is scheduled for 26 July 2019 at www.bankeauctions.com and the time duration is between 11 am to 4 pm. The listing includes movables hypothecated to Union Bank of India and are in possession under the provision of Section 13(4) of Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002.
Thoughts On The Benelli And Hyosung Motorcycles
We hope that the company manages to keep up the sales fo its motorcycles under the new group. Moreover, the TNT 600i is the cheapest four-cylinder available in India and along with that the company has an entire range of motorcycles catering to its customers.