- 6 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 8 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
China based CFMoto has announced the launch of their first showroom at Thane, Maharashtra. The all new showroom will cater for sales of motorcycles and spare parts, services, and test rider for potential buyers based at Mumbai and Thane.
Mr Vamsi Krishna Jagini, the Chief Operating Officer at Anvita AutoTech Works said they they were extremely excited to launch the first CFMoto dealership at Thane. Mr Jagini also said that CFMoto has established itself as an iconic brand among the youth, and that customer response so far has been enthralling.
He also said that the company is ramping up their production line in order to ensure faster deliveries and demand. The company sees high potential in Tier-2 markets, and are working aggressively to expand in key markets along metro cities.
Mr Kenneth Chen, the Assistant General Manager for Global Sales at CFmoto said, "We are happy to unveil our first individual outlet in Mumbai. The company has seen a tremendous acceptance for our launched models and we look forward to exceeding our customer's expectation by providing them the best value with our product range."
"The confidence placed by CFMoto's aficionados and our dealer partners are truly helping us in building the brand's confidence which will help us offering an un-paralleled customer experience with best in-class sales and service," he added.
CFMoto currently offers four motorcycles in the Indian market. The first the 300NK which is a street fighter. The motorcycle is powered by a 299cc single-cylinder engine. The motorcycle features dual riding modes, a TFT color display, and LED headlamps and turn signal indicators. The 300NK is priced at Rs 2.29 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The second offering is the CFMoto 650NK. Essentially a larger 300NK, this motorcycle features a 649.3cc single-cylinder engine, a muscular fuel tank, and a sharp tail section. The 650NK is priced at Rs 3.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
The next offering is the 650MT. Built for long distance touring, the 650MT features the same engine that is mounted on the 650NK. The motorcycle features a tall windscreen, a comfortable riding position, and an 18-litre fuel tank. The motorcycle is priced at Rs 4.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
CFMoto's fourth offering for the Indian market is the 650GT. The 650GT has been designed as a sports tourer, meaning it is great for both city and highway rides. The motorcycle features a 649.3cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine, and is priced at Rs 5.49 lakh (ex-showroon India).
The motorcycles will be available via the company's dealer network across Bangalore, Hyderabad, Thane, Chennai, Cochin, Kolkata and Guwahati. CFMoto plans to expand its dealer network with showrooms across the country over the next 12 months.
Thoughts About The New CFMoto Showroom At Thane
Congratulations to CFMoto for having opened their first showroom in the country. We spoke with the dealership and they said that motorcycles are available to test ride. In addition, a booking can be made for Rs 50,000 at the showroom, and one can have delivery immediately, depending on the colour and the model.