- 1 day ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 1 day ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 1 day ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 1 day ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- News Unprovoked ceasefire violations to major push of terrorists: Pakistan ups the ante against India
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 32MP Selfie Camera Smartphones Available In India
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
AMW CFMoto has recently launched four motorcycles - 300NK, 650GT, 650MT and the 650NK in India. However, according to the latest report from TimesDrive, the company is planning to launch the 250SR, which will be the latest addition to its portfolio.
The CFMoto 250SR is expected to be launched by early 2020 and will be a fully-faired quarter-litre motorcycle. This latest addition is likely to be based on the CFMoto 250NK, which is the naked sibling.
The CFMoto 250NK is up for sale in the international market. However, the naked motorcycle was rumoured to make its way to the Indian shores, but instead, the company launched the 300NK. But, since the quarter-litre segment is gaining a lot of popularity across our nation, that's why CFMoto has plans to launch the 250SR.
The company unveiled the 250SR earlier this year. In photos, the motorcycle looks amazing. At the front, the 250SR gets a single LED headlamp cluster which is flanked by air inlets and a sporty looking fuel tank. The motorcycle also gets a split seat and low set handlebars for a committed riding position. Moreover, the bike will get compact wheelbase which will allow it to go through corners smoothly.
CFMoto 250SR's features list will include a TFT colour display which will be borrowed from the 300NK. This unit provides the rider with all the necessary readouts like speed, trip meter, gear position-indicator, tachometer, fuel gauge, time, etc.
The motorcycle will feature two riding modes - Sport and Rain. By selecting any of these modes the throttle response of the 250SR will vary and also the graphical layout of the instrument console will change.
The CFMoto 250SR is expected to be powered by the same engine which is seen on the 250NK. The unit will be a 249.2 cc liquid-cooled engine (featuring EFI system), which will deliver 26bhp of power and 22Nm of peak torque. This engine will be coupled to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle is also expected to be equipped with some high-end hardware such as - upside-down front forks and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties will be handled by disc brake on either end. The motorcycle will also feature dual-channel ABS.
Once launched, the CFMoto 250SR is expected to carry a price tag between the Rs 1.75 to 2 lakh mark and will go up against the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250, Honda CBR 250R, and the KTM RC 200.
Thoughts On The CFMoto 250SR
Since the quarter-litre segment is gaining a lot of popularity in the Indian Market, this will be the best time for the Chinese bike maker to add the 250SR to their portfolio, which when launched, will gain a lot of traction.