- 6 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 8 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Serena holds off Venus in hard-fought Top Seed Open clash
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
AMW Motorcycles introduced CFMoto, and four of it's motorcycles on 19 July. These motorcycles are the 300NK, the 650NK, the 650MT, and the 650GT. All four products carry very competitive price tags, however, these price tags are just introductory offers. AMW Motorcycles have announced that booking for the motorcycles will officially begin on 5 August.
All four CFMoto motorcycles are imported via the CKD route and are assembled at AMW Motorcycles' Hyderabad facility. The company currently has showrooms at Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai and Guwahati.
The CFMoto 300NK is available at an introductory price of Rs 2.29 lakh (ex-showroom, India) and is set to compete with the KTM 390 Duke, the BMW G 310 R, and the Honda CB300R. It is the cheapest motorcycle among the four in the segment.
The 300NK features a 292.4cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder 4-valve DOHC engine that produces 33.9bhp of power and 20.5Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed transmission.
The CFMoto 650NK is available at an introductory price of Rs 3.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India) making it Rs 1.70 lakh cheaper than the Kawasaki Z650. The 649.3 cc liquid-cooled parallel twin-cylinder 8-valve DOHC engine produces 61.54bhp of power and 56Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed transmission.
The CFMoto 650MT is currently available at an introductory price of Rs 4.99 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The 649.3 cc liquid-cooled parallel twin-cylinder engine on this motorcycle produces 70.7bhp of power and 62Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed transmission. The 650MT competes with the Kawasaki Versys 650.
The CFMoto 650GT is the only motorcycle in the line up that is not available at an introductory price. It retails at Rs 5.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India). This middleweight is powered by a 649.3 cc liquid-cooled parallel twin eight-valve engine that produces 61.2bhp of power and 58.5Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to six-speed transmission.
Thoughts About Bookings Starting For CFMoto
Kinda obvious that bookings would start at some point, wasn't it? The motorcycles look fantastic and we're really interested in the 650MT. CFMoto has priced the line up very competitively and we're expecting that the motorcycles will do really well considering the demand for under-litre class motorcycles.