- 5 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 7 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
CF Moto — a Chinese Motorcycle manufacturer has launched four new motorcycles in the Indian market. With prices starting from Rs 2.29 Lakh, ex-showroom (India), the four motorcycles includes two naked street fighters (300NK and 650NK) an adventure-tourer (650MT) and a sport-tourer (650GT).
The CF Moto 650NK comes priced at Rs 3.99 lakh; the 650MT has a price tag of Rs 4.99 lakh and the 650GT is available for Rs 5.49 Lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
The motorcycles will be assembled in the country. The CF Moto motorcycles will be manufactured in China and will be imported to India as a CKD (Completely Knocked Down) unit. The company has partnered with Bangalore-based ‘AMW Motorcycles' to handle the assembly, sales and service of the four new products.
AMW Motorcycles has a plant near Hyderabad, where the four motorcycles will be assembled. The AMW facility is said to have a production capacity of 10,000 units per annum. CF Moto is said to currently have seven dealers across India, which it will look to expand in the coming months.
The company also confirmed that a 400cc model is also in the pipeline and will be launched, sometime closer to the BS-VI emission deadline. Apart from the new 400cc model, CF Moto is also looking at introducing electric motorcycles in the Indian market, within the next 18 to 24 months.
The launch of four new motorcycles, all in different segments is aimed to create a large customer base for the brand right from the start. The company confirmed that deliveries of the motorcycles will begin from the first week of October 2019.
The CF Moto 300NK is said to be powered by a 292cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 33.5bhp and 20.5Nm of torque; mated to a six-speed gearbox. It comes with a host of features, including LED headlamps, DRLs and taillights, as well as a digital instrument cluster.
The 650cc offerings from CF Moto, which include the 650NK, 650MT and the 650GT; are all powered by the same 649cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine. This produces 66.68bhp and 56Nm of torque; again mated to a six-speed gearbox. However, the engine on each of the motorcycles will be tuned differently to suit the riding style of that particular model.
The 650cc offerings will also come with a host of features, including LED lighting all-around, fully-digital TFT instrument cluster, Bluetooth connectivity and dual-channel ABS; among a host of others.
Thoughts On The CF Moto India Launch
CF Moto has finally launched their products in the Indian market. The motorcycles has been spied testing in India on multiple occasions. CF Moto is also working on setting up a good dealership network across the country as well. The CF Moto 300NK will rival the likes of the KTM Duke 390 and the Honda CB 300R while the 650cc offering will take on rivals such as the Kawasaki Ninja 650, Kawasaki Versys 650 and the Suzuki V-Strom 650 in the Indian market.